Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses (2315 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by talented321: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2023
That means without dildos' u can't even go 24hours'' chaiih
Puss360:

We aren't talking about me here oo... If you can go a month without sex , I can go 3 months without it....
But remember.....

Dild.dos doesn't count as sex
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by talented321: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2023
So that is your excuse
Puss360:

Lol .. so because I have kids I won't enjoy my life again?...
Men that has kids , that still go out to look for sex nko?

Abeg tell me something else grin
so if your brother dey mad u will also follow his steps.
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by Truckpusher(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2023
Puss360:

Lol .. so because I have kids I won't enjoy my life again?...
Men that has kids , that still go out to look for sex nko?

Abeg tell me something else grin
Is that you ? you really think nairaland is anonymous ? smh.

I was right after all. smh

1 Like

Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by Lama70(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Minime10:
The sex wey so many of una dey pretend like say una no dey like na im make you kidnapped ya husband on top 🤓
As for me, I dey give am to my man any time any day💃💃

I Twale for your forthrightness.
Don't mind her. She never talk true. What is the correlation between sex and money?
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2023
donbenie:
Eating the same soup every day, for the rest of your life is challenging..
That's why I laugh when women claim men are cheats..
It is in the very nature of a man to spread his seeds,any book or religi on that tries to convince you otherwise is only trying to control your natural impulses.

You mean it is the nature of men do be HE-GOATS? undecided
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2023
talented321:
Madam sex is just overrated'' responsible men don't take sex that serious again in marriage.

You mean are men are running away from the responsibility as a husband.
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by Gboom: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2023
Puss360:
Well, to the OP, I pity the man...
The woman really went too far...
Encounter like dis in the hands of kidnappers can give the man PTSD for life...

Since Money is not the problem of the woman, and obviously she paid those kidnappers, it would have been better if she paid them all to have sex with her...

Her husband is one = 1 rod ..
Kidnappers are up to 3(or more) = 3 rods

So she will enjoy it well..

But the husband sef, na wa... You too try to dey service madam twice a week na,... Wednesday and Saturday night...

For better for worse ...
Court Rise....
Case Dismissed..
For you to give this kind of suggestion means you must be a confirmed street girl all along
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by Puss360(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Gboom:

For you to give this kind of suggestion means you must be a confirmed street girl all along
So that's your conclusion?
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by donbenie(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You mean it is the nature of men do be HE-GOATS? undecided

You can call it what you like..

Man is an animal,like any other..

But your man made religion,would get you believing you are something special..
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by talented321: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
I get ur point'' is not like running away from responsibilty'' bleeping u everyday is boring so sometimes we need to wait like two weeks or 1month so that when we jam everybody go feel the flow'' that is just the truth.
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You mean are men are running away from the responsibility as a husband.
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by Gboom: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Puss360:

So that's your conclusion?
It takes a thief to know a footpath of another one
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
donbenie:
You can call it what you like..

Man is an animal,like any other..

But your man made religion,would get you believing you are something special..

Such like have sex with ones biological mother will do since animals do the same since we are also animals?
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
talented321:
I get ur point'' is not like running away from responsibilty'' bleeping u everyday is boring so sometimes we need to wait like two weeks or 1month so that when we jam everybody go feel the flow'' that is just the truth.

Haba! Everyday. No nah. undecided
Re: I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses by talented321: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
I now believe u have understand what is on ground.
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Haba! Everyday. No nah. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video of A Thief Caught In LAUTECH Ogbomosho Last night / Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation (photo) / Eye Witness Report : How ‘one Million Boys’ Are Terrorizing Ibadan Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.