Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nairalanders, I Need A Step-by-step Guide To Producing Exercise Books - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Nairalanders, I Need A Step-by-step Guide To Producing Exercise Books (1198 Views)

Step By Step Guide To Making $100+ Daily From Facebook / Nigerian Step-by-step Guide To Producing Over 120 Fast Selling Chemical Products / I Have Over 5000 60leaves Exercise Books Don't How To Market Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, I Need A Step-by-step Guide To Producing Exercise Books by Gbosh(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, I need to get the step by step guide on the production of exercise book, any volunteers?

Gbosh.
kcmaroenterprises@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders, I Need A Step-by-step Guide To Producing Exercise Books by Godmother(f): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2011
Why not just ask whoever has info to post it here so people who are interested in the business in future can gain from the knowledge instead of putting your email address
Re: Nairalanders, I Need A Step-by-step Guide To Producing Exercise Books by TokyoBulls(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2011
Go to Shomolu in Lagos. There are hundreds/thousands of experienced professional printers there. They will guide you and give you information. This was the business I started then in high school, and it made a lot of sense.

(1) (Reply)

bitcoin buy / Buy Your BLCO ON CIF,FOB OR TTO to Any Safe World Port / Sex Therapist Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.