Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,246 members, 7,846,156 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream (371 Views)

Can Anyone Help Interpret ITENDO By Fabomo / Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) / I Need Someone To Help Me Interpret To French Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream by Davidnilla: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
I've been dreaming about writing exams.

But I'll be writing rubbish and keep changing the answer paper.

Even when I have expo to copy from, I find it difficult to write properly.

In this process, I do wake up.

Sometimes it'll be in an old school I went before, sometimes, somewhere I don't know but it'll be an exam hall.

Sometimes I see my sec school classmates faces, but I see a particular guys face often, my best guy in school then, in every dream like this, his face is always around.

Last time in this kind of dream, I found a book with the exact date I left secondary school (2018).

What does this dream mean
Re: Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream by zubizareta(m): 4:38am On Nov 28, 2023
Jscoder am here. Drop your mail I will reach you.
Re: Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream by sotall(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Davidnilla:

Sometimes it'll be in an old school I went before, sometimes, somewhere I don't know but it'll be an exam hall.

Sometimes I see my sec school classmates faces, but I see a particular guys face often, my best guy in school then, in every dream like this, his face is always around.

Last time in this kind of dream, I found a book with the exact date I left secondary school (2018).

Dreams of sitting for exam are usually straightforward and one of the easiest dreams to understand.

Most times this dream is saying you are passing through a life preparatory phase.

There is a standard that is set before you in the future and currently you are not doing enough to meet it.

More like you are not prepared enough or not taking the right steps/ putting enough attention/time into whatever you are doing right now which will be required for you to meet the standard set before you in the future.

My advise: Sit down and meditate. Think about that area of your life that bothers you. Measure your preparedness for your immediate future plans.

Are you really putting in your best?

Are you sure of your current carree/job?

Are you postponing certain decisions you need to take to change your life?
Re: Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream by Kunfy: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
zubizareta:
Jscoder am here. Drop your mail I will reach you.
Zubizareta pls I need ur help in reapplying for my Canadian study permit. I got my refusal letter today. Kindly reach me on cb811978@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream by Truvelisback(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Davidnilla:

The Dream means backwardness or set back in the face of trials. Alternatively, the suggests that you have refused to learn from your past mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

Set On The Fictional Continents / So Far Lying Board Cheap / Rgt Bnhg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.