Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Seeking Spiritual Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeking Spiritual Help (247 Views)

Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye / I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. / Seeking Spiritual Guidance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Spiritual Help by Ladygee12: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Is it proper for a Christian to seek help from sourceress and after hearing all that is to hear then just leave ..
In other words ,you meet a sayer who tells you stuffs (70% of what they see is never good things and for that reason you must Pay for a sacrifice)
As a Christian is it even proper to contact them just to listen to the good ,the bad and d ugly
Re: Seeking Spiritual Help by wittywriter: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ladygee12:
Is it proper for a Christian to seek help from sourceress and after hearing all that is to hear then just leave ..
In other words ,you meet a sayer who tells you stuffs (70% of what they see is never good things and for that reason you must Pay for a sacrifice)
As a Christian is it even proper to contact them just to listen to the good ,the bad and d ugly
You are not a Christian to have asked such .

Ladygee12:

Pls read well I never mentioned anything like me going there

Ladygee12:

Mind u , it was an argument and I needed the person who supported this topic to read other people's comments , I even gave examples of some modern day pastors who now collect money to pray for people or ask them to buy certain items for prayers and that they are in d same category with some of these fake prophets or pastors who are seers too
So sometimes before you respond to people's post be polite .and mind you I'm a Christin in a bible believing church , this is a forum and we are open to discuss and educate ourselves not to judge others ok
Judge yourself btw I guess lying is not a sin in your own Christian religion...you didn't state it was an argument.

Wittyness
Re: Seeking Spiritual Help by Puremind1225: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
They can only complicate your problems

1 Like

Re: Seeking Spiritual Help by jackmrandy: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ladygee12:

waitin carrry you go there at the first place. you see all you christians who patronise sayer, seer, debia, you are all disgrace, whats the need of calling your self christians?
Re: Seeking Spiritual Help by Ladygee12: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
wittywriter:

You are not a Christian to have asked such .

Wittyness
Mind u , it was an argument and I needed the person who supported this topic to read other people's comments , I even gave examples of some modern day pastors who now collect money to pray for people or ask them to buy certain items for prayers and that they are in d same category with some of these fake prophets or pastors who are seers too
So sometimes before you respond to people's post be polite .and mind you I'm a Christian in a bible believing church , this is a forum and we are open to discuss and educate ourselves not to judge others ok
Re: Seeking Spiritual Help by Ladygee12: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
jackmrandy:

waitin carrry you go there at the first place. you see all you christians who patronise sayer, seer, debia, you are all disgrace, whats the need of calling your self christians?
Pls read well I never mentioned anything like me going there
Re: Seeking Spiritual Help by Queenttoast01: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
No, it's very wrong.
Re: Seeking Spiritual Help by Texcyndy: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
It is wrong to visit sorceress for anything except to preach Jesus Christ to her and show love.
The sorceress does her work with the aid of demons. Anyone who consults her opens up himself) herself to these demons. In no time, these demons begins to trouble them.
There is no agreement between light and darkness
Re: Seeking Spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ladygee12:
Look, free your mind. Leave God alone and do what it is your heart truly wants to do. If you must know God is not by force at all, that is why Jesus Christ make it know that He did not come to call everybody but rather those who are weary and heavy laden and in need for rest from this world. undecided

If you think you can hold God with one hand while holding onto sorcery with the other, all you are doing is establishing a place for yourself in eternal damnation. You are best letting go of God so as to free yourself from the curse of eternal damnation --- assuming you are not always born-again, that is. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Your Name Is 'yahweh" / Stay Away From Sin, Its Poisonous / Israel-hamas: ‘we’re Bewildered By Your Prayer’, MURIC Tackles Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.