Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

50 Cent Feeds 1 Billion African Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Feeds 1 Billion African Kids (703 Views)

Charly Boy Turns Adam As His Wife Feeds Him Apple In New Photo / Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Feeds 1 Billion African Kids by mundus(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2011
Rapper 50 cent is planning to feed 1 billion African kids in fight against hunger. 50 cent recently     launched an energy drink called  street king   which has already sold out in millions in the US . And with the high yield of the investment has decided to donate to the UN towards hunger programs.

According to the drink's website, 50 cent traveled  to Africa last year for the world cup and his eyes were opened to rampant poverty and hunger across the continent.  He said he is in talks with Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Usher and Drake about the initiative in order to achieve his aim.The website shows 2.5 Million kids have been fed already.  The rapper said about his fundraising goals,

“I’m really serious about it (hunger relief). So far I’ve been able to feed 2.5 million (kids), but I wanna feed a billion. When I said I’d do it in five years,  was being really conservative. I’ll do it a lot faster I said five years because that’s (the norm) when I create a business plan, but I think I can do it in half that time.”

http://martinuwakwe..com/2011/10/50-cent-feeds-1-billion-african-kids.html
Re: 50 Cent Feeds 1 Billion African Kids by Mcleo007(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
Nice move.
Re: 50 Cent Feeds 1 Billion African Kids by babsjnr(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
God bless him

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Blasted For Misleading Fiat Commercial / Ice Prince, Tiwa Savage And Chiddy Bang Covers Sigma Emperor Magazine. / Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu Loses His 2-year-old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.