Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Does Any One Knows How To Design A Contact Us Form - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Any One Knows How To Design A Contact Us Form (714 Views)

Does Anyone Knows How To Run Java And Asp.net Script Wampserver? / How To Create A Contact Form On Your Site With Google Drive / Who Knows How To Use Mediacontroller In Flash 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any One Knows How To Design A Contact Us Form by kolawole09: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2011
can any expert in this forum tell me how to design a php contact form please
Re: Does Any One Knows How To Design A Contact Us Form by Johndoe100(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
It will be easier to just let you have one, but are you paying?
Re: Does Any One Knows How To Design A Contact Us Form by cenmegasys: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
You can google for php contact form, but you also need to customize them to your need.
I can help you build a well secured contact form but it will cost you money.
email me if interested through my signature below.
Re: Does Any One Knows How To Design A Contact Us Form by dhtml1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
Well, if you are looking for experts, you should be prepared to pay extra money. Otherwise, search google for free ones (mostly unsecured).
Re: Does Any One Knows How To Design A Contact Us Form by yemo90(m): 5:56am On Oct 14, 2011
Its really simple. the form itself is in HTML [/i]while the processor/ script is in [i]PHP. A two-part approach that has worked for me over the years and is easily expandable as your needs grow. Just point to your script in your form and you're good to go.

SAMPLE
<html>

<form action="formscript.php">
</form>

</html>

(1) (Reply)

Get Whmcs For Life / My Democracy Day Gift For You Is A Free Seo Book. / My Ip Was Blacklisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.