Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Give Away To My Followers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Give Away To My Followers (1012 Views)

Giveaway For My Followers / Give Away To My Followers / Today Bet9ja Code Home/away To Score Over 1.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Away To My Followers by christianjoy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
DapFroser:

Leave him let him be using his main and alternate accounts to deceive himself. Only a newbie does not know guobe. I almost got his tip and win 5k one time. Christianjoy can come and attest. Nigerians like to play thr victim card especially when they don't get what they want. So all of us that were hoping too are foolish ba. I've not benefited yet from guobe despite me knowing him from way back but someone that just knew him and didn't get help is tagging him scammer. He go explain tire because no evidence.
who said he is a scammer?
Re: Give Away To My Followers by adamma24: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:
Things are very difficult in Nigeria presently but givers never lack.let me do some little transfers to some selected few following me.please if you are comfortable dont bother as I will do my own investigation. You must be following me too.God bless.drop account details.please okay is too far in my used.it is at number 111.before I reach there network has gone

Guobe I never see anything ooo... me I dey follow u wella ooo... 8077250360 opay
Re: Give Away To My Followers by Orente21(f): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:
Things are very difficult in Nigeria presently but givers never lack.let me do some little transfers to some selected few following me.please if you are comfortable dont bother as I will do my own investigation. You must be following me too.God bless.drop account details.please okay is too far in my used.it is at number 111.before I reach there network has gone
I am here sir.
Re: Give Away To My Followers by bestplayermaver(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Palmpay
Re: Give Away To My Followers by bestplayermaver(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Palmpay 8902288599
Re: Give Away To My Followers by Goldynfavour(f): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please sir i really need it
ACCESS BANK
Re: Give Away To My Followers by Theweekend: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pls i need it sir 3140890171 bernard anthony kosi first bank God bless u sir
Re: Give Away To My Followers by Jeshurun90: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Palmpay
JESHURUN SAMUEL

GOD BLESS YOU MORE AND MORE.
I NEED MONEY TO FIX MY LAPTOP SO THAT I COULD USE IT TO DO ONLINE BUSINESS. I AM TIRED OF THIS TEACHING JOB WHERE YOU WILL ONLY BE PAID 9 MONTHS OUT OF 12 MONTHS. DURING HOLIDAYS, IT IS ONLY ME AND MY GOD. HOW I SURVIVE DURING THOSE DAYS, ONLY GOD UNDERSTANDS.
Re: Give Away To My Followers by Whodeyhouse(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2023
3025905713,,Polaris bank ogundare Odunayo

Sir Guobe,,abeg I go manage anything just to feed sir
Re: Give Away To My Followers by NoahHadNoArk: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Obainoman6:
This guobe guy is a scammer,
He never sent any 1 naira to anyone, all those people he is claiming to have sent money to are his alternate accounts - meaning he's the same person - All of them- here is what he does -
He declares giveaway and massive people follows him but he does not give anybody money- so he gains multiple followers and he does not credit anybody. This guy is a scammer. PLEASE EVERYONE GO AND UNFOLLOW HIM .
GUOBE IS A SCAMMER

Balablue64:

SECONDED, GUOBE IS A SCAMMER.
Guobe could be anything but a scammer. I follow him here and his telegram group too. I forward his games to members in my channel and they modify, play and win too. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve benefitted from his giveaways, no matter how small it is, it always goes a long way for me, God bless him.

Do not come here and call a good man a scammer. If you can’t be a light to people, if you can’t show love like he does, stop hating on people who do. Bury your negativity, hate and bad energy, it won’t do you any good.

Peace and love of Christ I leave you

1 Like

Re: Give Away To My Followers by Obainoman6: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Guobe could be anything but a scammer. I follow him here and his telegram group too. I forward his games to members in my channel and they modify, play and win too. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve benefitted from his giveaways, no matter how small it is, it always goes a long way for me, God bless him.

Do not come here and call a good man a scammer. If you can’t be a light to people, if you can’t show love like he does, stop hating on people who do. Bury your negativity, hate and bad energy, it won’t do you any good.

Peace and love of Christ I leave you

This fuccker here is another scammer
Re: Give Away To My Followers by onyekabe(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
0057410407 unity bank
Onyeka Blessing
Re: Give Away To My Followers by NoahHadNoArk: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Obainoman6:

This fuccker here is another scammer

Congratulations

Attention seeker
Re: Give Away To My Followers by bestplayermaver(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2023
Palmpay
Re: Give Away To My Followers by bestplayermaver(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2023
Palmpay 89022
Re: Give Away To My Followers by Lamastaking: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2023
This is probably coming late but a boy needs the money this morning, I just followed you now, GTB 0237370287 even a token would be so appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mighty Will Fall In Germany / Who Is Better Eto Of Barca Or Sheva Of Barca? / G O L F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.