Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. (514 Views)

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Daddy Showkey Blasts Naira Marley: 'Na The Thing Wey Him Dey Smoke Dey Worry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. by Thepointer: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Tolu Olusoga, the Gospel artiste popularly known as Tolu Jesu who sang 'Zazzu Keh' posted on audiomack to tackle portable's song 'Zazoo ke' has also reacted to the announcement made on Thursday by the popular Afro-street singer 'Naira Marley'.

During Naira Marley's visit to the chairman, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Brigadier General Buba Marwa, in a video that has gone viral, Naira Marley who is also referred to as "Igbo Labi" (Marijuana born/Drug Lord) in the video urging youths to stop doing drug:
“It’s your boy Naira Marley, I’ll like to urge my fans – Marlians and all Nigerian youths to stop doing drugs because it’s not good for your well-being. Stop substance abuse of any form; I’ve keyed into this campaign to support the NDLEA to stop drugs on the streets. It’s not good, it makes you go back to doing crime,” Naira Marley said.
(Punchng.com)

Reacting to this, Tolu Jesu in an interview with the Journalists this morning blasted Naira Marley as one of the custodians of provocative lives who has mislead our youths and Nigerian students into drugs, in his statement, Tolu Jesu said:
"Is he not their mentor, those worldly artist have caused a lot of damages and commotion in the lives of youths, with the type of music they are singing, the ladies nude they displayed and the way they smoke, it's so pathetic, may the Lord help youths of our generation."

Re: Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Ndlea did a foolish thing to have associated with that druggie called naira Marley
Re: Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. by JaneYave(f): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2023
It is amazing the different perspectives people view things. 🤦
Re: Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. by talented321: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Ndlea did a foolish thing to have associated with that druggie called naira Marley
4k posts in one month'' oya come over let me wed u''
Re: Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
You no fit carry me sef 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. by siofragspot: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
Wow! How jobless can she be?! Please do not over burden yourself marrying her. She will have nothing else than to frustrate the miserable life you are already managing with peanuts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. by talented321: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2023
I just laugh
siofragspot:
She will have nothing else than to frustrate the miserable life you are already managing with peanuts cheesy
Re: Pictures: Tolu Jesu Blasts Naira Marley Over Viral Video. by talented321: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Carry u ke'' i can manage u''
IconicR:
What about jagaban ur father'' the drug dealer

(1) (Reply)

''without Sabinus There Won't Be Me'' - Wonder D' Talk 'nduka' | Thav Exclusive / Mohbad’s Father Demands DNA Test On Grandson / Chief Kenneth Ifekudu, Others Storm Chico's 60th Birthday In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.