Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Urgent Job Opening! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Job Opening! (469 Views)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Job Opening Announcement! / Job Opening At China Comservice Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Opening! by biszo(f): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
A facility management company in Victoria Island, Lagos is looking to hire a Driver who is neat, knows his way around Lagos, has a valid driver's license, and is generally kind.

The salary range is N65,000- N70,000 with HMO, Pension, and shared accommodation.

Responsibilities:
• Transport clients in a comfortable, safe, and timely manner
• Carry out vehicle maintenance checks
• Deliver packages to customers in a timely manner
• Pick up office purchases or other administrative needs
• Utilize navigation apps to find the most optimal route
• Interact with clients in professional conduct
• Ensure that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use
• Arrange for vehicle repairs when necessary
• Drive a variety of vehicles including manual and automatic

Requirements
• Qualification: SSCE / GCE / NECO
• A valid driver's license
• 3-years driving experience
• Extensive knowledge of Lagos
• Physical strength and ability to lift up items
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good verbal communication.

Qualified candidates should send their CVs to recruitment@ekomaintenance.com

1 Like

Re: Urgent Job Opening! by Pupanchy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
I have a driver licensed of 5 years and a LASDRI of a year, I'm also looking for this field you have said for some while now and I've also commented on here as well looking for this type of driving job, do you mind you send me your personal number so l can call you and other little problem l do have is that I'm really good in automatic but 60% in manual please how r u able to help or assist me as I'm willing to work with you and my CV is already available to be summited thanks

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY !!!!!! / Oil And Gas Jobs For Unemployed And Employed Workers / Jo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.