Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before (1226 Views)

Has Anyone Used Ajebo.com.ng / Trade Forex Profitably With Zestrobot!! / What Are The Requirements To Start Up Zestrobot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by adeboladed: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2011
hello forumnites,
ill like to enquire if anyone has used the ZESTROBOT automated software before.i learnt that it is amazing.

please share your thoughts on this page. I am planning to get myself one but need sincere comments first.
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by folakemmi: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
i think zestrobot is a forex trading software that helps individual to trade their money.it is a softaware that doesnt need any help from you just your capital and your computer is all it requires of you.
your sytem doesnt have to be on for it to continue trading u know.
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by ojopeter12: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
i have heard about it too.
As kemmi said, it is a forex trading software that helps to trade for you online and not needing your help to do that.
one good thing about this software is that you dont even have to know so much about forex
before venturing into it.i hope i've helped in my own little way.visit the site at zestrobot dot com
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by tinulawson: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
zetrobot is very effective in the sense that you need not worry about how it trades your money because you would see it.
another good thing is you are going to be refunded if after using it withing 6o days and you want to change your mind but i bet you woudnt even want to do that cos you would love it more than i do.
there are testimonies and i'm glad to be one of them.
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by tinulawson: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
zetrobot is very effective in the  sense that you need not worry about how it trades your money because you would see it.
another good thing is you are going to be refunded if after using it withing 6o days and you want to change your mind but i bet you woudnt even want to do that cos you would love it more than i do.
there are testimonies and i'm glad to be one of them.
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by Danielqwer: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2011
FSA regulated forex broker is seeking partnerships with experienced Nigerian brokers.
Don't pay exorbitant commissions to brokers.

Trade on our MT4 platform and receive 20% of your commission fees as an incentive every month.
Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com.

Open a demo account today - http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.html.
For daily market research & signals follow this link.
http://kc-markets.com/research.html.
Click on the "Trading Central" icon
User ID - ONE_F0038
Password - nFNW6MLeil
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by Geenet: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
another robot is here www.onlinesuccesskeyz.com
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by Geenet: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
A great robot is also hia, check it out www.onlinesuccesskeyz.com
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by deloon(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
angry
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by dasmondd: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2012
download the software and give your testimony and i can bet that it would not be negative wink
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by scottabj(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
those of you claiming zestrobot works can u show performance
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by urmezy: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
MBFX.V2 FINALLY OUT!
This is a system that was developed by the world best trader.
Mostafa Belkhayate has been using thesame system to make millions of dollar from the fx market
and some nigerian forex traders are also using the system to make great money from the market
check:www.mbfxsystem.com

CALL:08056141862
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by Aderash: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2012
the best is still zestrobot check it at www.zestrobot.com
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by scottabj(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
Aderash: the best is still zestrobot check it at www.zestrobot.com

lol. so aside from the pamm statement from the zestrobot website no one can show us another performance. this is serious
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by urmezy: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2012
lucvky: am confused which software is the best?
l don`t know any thing about the Zestrobot but please, be careful with all these robots of a thing because the eventually do more harm than good.
l have suffered some losses in the past and likewise thousands of traders.
l prefer manual trading systems that l can cotrol my self.
l will recomend any of these three manual trading systems:

1)MBFX(www.mbfxsystem.com
2)ADVANCED SYSNERGY(www.synergyforex.com)
3)4xrider(www.4xrider.com)
08056141862 is my number in case you need any details
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by dragonet(f): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2012
the thing is that with zestrobot you don't have to sit in front of your pc all meaning you can do other stuffz while zestrobot trades for you [b]profitably[b\] go to http:\\www.zestrobot.com for more info.
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by dragonet(f): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
Don't waste your time with other robots and u go broke YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN O! Make a wise descision and go for zɛstrɔbɔt at http://www.zestrobot.com
Re: Forex: Has Anyone Used Zestrobot Before by prinsessty(f): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2012
dragonet: Don't waste your time with other robots and u go broke YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN O! Make a wise descision and go for zɛstrɔbɔt at http://www.zestrobot.com
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Promotion For A Brand New Apple Ipad 3 / Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like / HOT: Forex , 2,500%+ Real Money Last Month . Watch Live Trades Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.