Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Order Your Auto Parts From USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order Your Auto Parts From USA (101 Views)

Give your Auto business legal backing / Get Your Affordable Genuine Auto Parts / Contact Us Today For Your Quality Auto Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Auto Parts From USA by practicalclass: 1:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

I hope you are all well and this post meets you all well. My name is Dr. Temi, yes you read that right. I am a medical doctor who graduated from U.I.
I currently reside in the USA and I have a passion for cars. Funny right, I know. I love cars and anything cars. Here in the U.S, I purchase cars from auction sites and I am the go-to plug for anything autos for my family.

I want my fellow Nigerians to benefit from this passion of mine. I am volunteering to help Nigerians living in Nigeria get parts for the repairs of their automobile especially those who own and drive USA purchased cars. I am doing this from an experience I had (my mum's actually). She had her car repaired by her mechanic in Nigeria and the fees she was charged for parts were too exorbitant. So this is an offer to help car owners purchase their auto parts directly. I will help you purchase and ship to you in Lagos or Ibadan. You will be responsible for the shipping fees.

The perks of this offer is that I have access to purchase parts from a cheap source, yes you read that right again. Here, cars are disposed off a lot and the parts are pulled by individuals who then re-sell those parts at cheap prices.

Of course to save shipping cost it's best to ship in bulk. So please spread this message amongst your friends and family and make order request collectively.

As for the exchange rate to be used, you can save cost by buying dollars through your bank and paying into my dollar account. But if you choose to purchase in Naira you can let me know first and I can help you get a cheaper naira to dollar exchange rate (I have links for that too as their are Nigerians in the U.S here who are into Forex at cheaper rates).

The first 10 individuals who send their request to me will get this offer for free....you pay nothing else but your auto parts fee and shipping fee.

Thereafter, I will charge a commission of 2% per item purchased.

To make your request you can reply to this post or Whatsapp (preferred) @ +2348032916858.
I will give payment details via WhatsApp.

So please 🙏 utilize my service. I understand if trust is an issue but feel free to call me and even ask for a video call to see me....I understand this trust thing in business, I have fallen victim a few times so I want to be the change I desire 🙏.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Easily Improve Your High-density Shipping Deliveries With Our Team’s Expertise / Lexus RX300 / Registered Lexus Rx 300..2002. 3.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.