Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

VFS Canada Passport Collection - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VFS Canada Passport Collection (994 Views)

Canada Passport Submission To VFS For COPR / VFS Canada Lagos Courier Partner / Experience At The (US Visa) Passport Collection Center, DHL VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VFS Canada Passport Collection by Amache(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2023
Good day,
Please I need the gurus to help me with this.
I applied for Canada visa for a family of 4 through an agent. I couriered our passports to the agent via DHL on the 22nd of June and on the 26th of June I started receiving different emails from VFS global regarding the tracking of my application , their last email came a week later, saying "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 202...26CAA.......has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre,Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja on Mon Jul 03 2023. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

After 3 working days the agent informed me that they have received only me and my wife's passports, that they are still waiting for my 2 kids passports. it's over a month now.
Please my question is, how long will it takes they to return my kids passports?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Guinea In Africa What Is D Proceedure? / Us Appointment Slot: Oct 13 At Abuja / Disclaimer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.