Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Beware Fake Red Close Up Toothpaste In The Market. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Fake Red Close Up Toothpaste In The Market. (2307 Views)

Best TOOTHPASTE IN Nigeria / The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / Beware Fake Skineal Compound Ketoconazole Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Fake Red Close Up Toothpaste In The Market. by Kakatazz(f): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2011
Yes.There is fake close up tooth paste in the market here in ABJ and even Lagos.Just be careful.The taste is harsh and it leaves u with a very harsh after taste all through the day.
Re: Beware Fake Red Close Up Toothpaste In The Market. by dominique(f): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
seems thats the only toothpaste that can be easily faked. i've bought a fake version of that red toothpaste before, it was so watery that it flowed into the toothbrush. i've never seen anything likt that in my life. since there's no way of differentiating original from fake till we actually use. its better to just steer clear off it.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Insect (picture) (hoax debunked, bug me not) / Kano State Records Close To 700 D£aths Full Details / How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.