Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

How Can I Answer This Job Interview Question? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Answer This Job Interview Question? (191 Views)

How Can I Answer These Job Interview Questions / How Best Do I Answer These Interview Questions / How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Answer This Job Interview Question? by Marketgists(f): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
In a job interview, you were ask, "if you see a better job than this, will you leave"? What will be ur answer?
Re: How Can I Answer This Job Interview Question? by Olaqoz: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
Be careful, this tricky question has cost a lot of people job.

This is the way I'll answer it
" Thanks for asking that question, the word beta is relative. To me I love a job that is demanding and challenging. Once my job doesn't offer that, I will work to the management and inform them of my decision. I will give them grace and options to create engaging things/stuff to make it more challenging. If despite my ability and persuasiveness, the management ignores my pleas, then I'll move. Let me add to that the major reason why I can quit any job is family/Personal reasons".

Because what they wanted to test is your loyalty and dedication.
Once you give a straight answer, it means you're not sincere.
If you said no, they know you're lying. If you said yes, they'll tell you that it means you can leave them anytime Making you speechless.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Answer This Job Interview Question? by Puss360(f): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Which Kain yeye question is dat?? Lol...

But my answer will be....

If I'm employed here, I won't be looking further for other jobs.. I will devote my time and efforts to this current Job to make sure my footprint stays on the success path of this organisation....
Life is not all about money, satisfaction and contentment supersedes that... And if I am contented and satisfied with what I'm offered here, and I feel at home here, I won't leave my job working here...

But deep down we know say na lie sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Answer This Job Interview Question? by LegallyBlunt: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
If it's a yes or no reply they need, then answer "Yes."

On the contrary, I'll answer like this:

"Better is relative and means different things to different people. For me, it means a stable, non-toxic, and strategic work environment that uses my skills optimally, and rewards me accordingly.

If these things are lacking and I get a better offer, it's a no-brainer to move on."
Re: How Can I Answer This Job Interview Question? by dilini(m): 12:39am On Aug 20, 2023
I Tried It!

See how much I was able to earn from this short video app in 3days. See proof of my earnings from the image as attached...

Unleash the power of Web3 with this short video app!

Just indicate interest by sending me a dm and I will share the app link with you (that's a promise)

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

GTCO Job Recruitment: Head Finance / Naira's Movement: Up Today, Down Tomorrow (solution Inside) / Looking Jobs In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.