Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Brown Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brown Teeth (1098 Views)

Please, What's The Easiest Way To Whiten A Yellow/brown Teeth? / How To Make Your Brown Teeth White Again / Brown Teeth,what Can Be Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brown Teeth by NEGOZI: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
please is there any medication or way of cleaning off my teeth as my teeth is becoming brown. i wash 2ice every day morning and night. i also use listerine sometimes but yet my teeth is getting bad especially since i left nigeria and over here going to dentist is soo much expensive. Please what can i use ?

Thanks.
Re: Brown Teeth by obowunmi(m): 2:10am On Oct 14, 2011
What about white strips ? They're cheap and they work.
Re: Brown Teeth by AmakaG29(f): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2011
Before the white strips, you need to locate the source.

Common sources of brown teeth are smoking, drinking coffee, and drinking tea. If you really want white teeth refrain from these things for a while. They stain the teeth and the effects can be long lasting. Along with white strips are whitening toothpastes. Drink more bottle/purified water, floss in between meals, and make sure your mouth wash has fluoride.

Both white vinegar and peroxide having whitening capabilities and could be used once every two weeks as a rinse, but beware high acid levels. You don't want to further damage the enamel.

There are usually safe online medical websites with information on such topics. Look for the websites that are well known or reputable.
Re: Brown Teeth by NEGOZI: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2011
Thanks you guys. i saw crest whitenning on google . Am going to get one from the pharmacy soon and give my report. In fact i drink a cup of tea with milk everyday .I hardly take coffe because i dont like it.

I will get back here soon.

(1) (Reply)

Alli-c -herbal Mixture Of Garlic Component Allicin / Woman Gives Birth To LIVE Monkey In Benue State / DEADLY EBOLA VIRUS CONFIRMED IN LAGOS HOSPITAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.