Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

*Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* (1205 Views)

Export Of Food Stuff To UK And USA / Learn How To Start Food Stuff Export Business To Abroad With Little Capital / Free Stuff For Nigerian Restaurants, Caterers, Event Planners. Get Featured! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by knzguru(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2007
Hello all, over time I've come to realise that a lot of Nairaland users are privy to information about organisations offering FREE products and services or FANTASTIC DISCOUNT OFFERS. I've been fortunate enough to benefit form some of this info e.g. stock tips, bargain sales, etc

If you've got any such info that would be of benefit to Nairaland users, go right ahead and paste on this board

QUESTION: is anything in naija ever really FREE
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by knzguru(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2007
alright i'll go first

FREE ADVERTISEMENT!
In celeberation of our Nations Independence Day, QuikLinx Marketing Solutions is offering 3 lucky NAIRALAND entreprenuers free ads on the QUIKLINX ADLETTER.

How?
Post the following details:

Name of Organisation
Type of Business
Contact Information
Advert Content

Winners are chosen randomly and will be posted on this thread. Goodluck

All entries must be posted on this thread AND sent by email to info@quik-linx.com on/before the 30th of September 2007
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by knzguru(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2007
FREE SEMINAR
QuikLinx Marketing Solutions is organising FREE SEMINAR on BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT for 10 Nairalanders ony. Interested participants should post reply on this thread.

More details would be provided shortly on this thread

Do you need:

Effective and affordable advertising for your business
A marketing tool to supplement your marketing message/strategy
An affordable platform to test-run your advertising/marketing programs

The QuikLinx Ad Letter is a highly effective and affordable medium of advertisement for SME's ans larger corporations created by QuikLinx Marketing Solutions company.

With a distribution of 10,000 copies per edition targeted at key commercial areas, your business is sure to get all the attention it needs. Now you too can attract all the clients you can handle and see your sales skyrocket with Nigeria's most effective and affordable marketing tool.

At QuikLinx Marketing Solutions, our goal is to help bridge the gap between you and your customers by providing you with consultancy services in business and marketing plan development. We also offer a wide plethora of marketing tools to support your marketing campaign.
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by gmagoro(m): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2007
In Nigeria, the first thing is to define what you mean FREE, I feel FREE can be cased in subsidized but you can't totally have FREE abi you no dey hear say AWOOF DEY RUN BELE.

Regarding beneficial offers,my organization (CRENET), a web development firm is offering a special package to SMEs whereby they can get a website for just N20, 000 and they can also host their website whether fresh or existing for N10, 000.

Here are some of the websites we have developed;

www.secadams.com
www.femro3.com
www.fairies-ng.com
www.opoloart.com
www.supportssystems.com

This is a highly subsidized offer and within it are quite a number of FREE offers for instance;

* The Domain name is FREE when you host with us
* Setup is FREE
* When you design your website we offer you an enquiry form that visitors to the website that contact you immediately FREE of Charge

So FREE can be cased in subsidized and for more info you can contact me

adegbenga.agoro@crenetinc.com or info@crenetinc.com (Company E-mail)
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by knzguru(m): 3:54am On Oct 26, 2007
Interested in getting a free photo shoot?

Naija photographer CHAZ is updating his 2007 portfolio and is recruiting models for his shoot. In return they get to have some of their pictures for their own portfolio. Professionals only please.

check out www.c h i e m e l a.shutterchance.com
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by knzguru(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2007
2007 Nigerian Youth Leadership Conference, Top 100 Our Generation!

It's crunch time, get your applications in ASAP!!! If you havent applied yet at top100ourgeneration.com , please be sure to do so A.S.A.P.

Encourage all you friends who posess leadership skills to apply! We want to be as accurate as possible in recruiting 100 intelligent and hardworking Nigerian youths.

Remember the event will be free only to THE TOP 100 and if you classify yourself as a TOP 100, let your application be a proof of that, answer the questions to portray your level of intelligence!

Thank you and we hope to see you all at the conference in Eko Hotel on December 27, 2007.

"Our generation is boldly entering the workforce, it is time we collaboratively make positive changes in Nigeria."
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by karla: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2007
Hello,

Please I need the contact details for QuikLink. I want to advertise in the December edition of the ad letter or the November edition if it is not too late.

Thank you
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by gmagoro(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2007
hi there, d email is in the very first post
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by knzguru(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2007
Project Management is the 4th most valuable certification in the world.

A leading project management training institute is considering organising a series of FREE project management seminars from November for 500 participants only. All participants must have had experience working on projects for their organisations. Working in the operations department of your organisation is a plus.

Participants stand the a chance to get discounts on the Project Management Training required to become a PMP (Project Management Professional) or CAPM (Certified Assistant Project Manager). In addition all attendees get a certificate of attendance.

=======================================================================================================

I'll like to know if nairalanders are interested so i could convince them to add you to their list even if you don't have the necessary qualifications.

Want more details? just send an email to knzguru@yahoo.com and i'll reply with all the details though i'll only be responding via this forum. Though SEUN does NOT know about the seminar, he knows about me, so you can always check with him.

Good luck!
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by knzguru(m): 4:28am On Dec 02, 2007
Compliments of the season
Re: *Looking For Bargains & Free Stuff, Try Here...!* by knzguru(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2007
You can now order your Christmas cakes online @ http://www.bakersworldcakes.com

Xmas Special
Order your xmas cakes on or before 20th December and GET TWO(2) CAKES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!!
(Buy any cake of N3500 and above and you get a free 6" cake)

UK & USA residents
You can also send exciting gifts like cakes, chocolates, perfumes, champagne, hampers to your friends, family and loved ones in naija!
http://gifts.bakersworlduk.com

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Le 2000 Model, American Spec Full Option For Sale / Gsm Call Centre Start-up Information / Buy Liberty Reserve @ N168

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.