Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. (332 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. / Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by yusman14(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2023
Good day everyone, I have been on this platform since 2017 and I can say that I have meet good people here that helped me in terms of mentorship, health advice and all that.

I have been battling with serious catarrh for like 8-9 years. I visited different hospitals and health centres and they keep prescribing drugs and telling me what I should avoid to stop it. I did all that and it is even worse now.

It actually led to Asthma and this year has been the worse, I do experience asthma every two weeks or so. I can't count the number of times that I said my last prayer because I was close to death, like I couldn't breathe at all. I'm the one sorting my bills as an undergraduate, I'm afraid I might go down any time.

My Asthma inhaler has expired (ventolin), I'm financially down and I really need it because the attack can come anytime.
The price is #10,000 as at now.
Pls save a soul, you can help me to waybill the inhaler if you don't want to send me the money. I am in Lagos State at the moment.

Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by charlesdinho(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2023
i have asthma too but i dont use ventolin. i use garlic. get garlic and remove its skin. you can swallow it or chew one reasonable size of it. believe me, it is very effective in asthma attack and control

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by yusman14(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2023
I tried it before, it wasn't effecient and effective. My ventolin is always with me because it is mobile. But what if I'm in a place where I can't easily get garlic?
You know what that means!

Ventolin is more realiable. Just 2 puff of ventolin, I'm ok.
Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by charlesdinho(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
yusman14:
I tried it before, it wasn't effecient and effective. My ventolin is always with me because it is mobile. But what if I'm in a place where I can't easily get garlic?
You know what that means!

Ventolin is more realiable. Just 2 puff of ventolin, I'm ok.
YEA, ventolin is more better. as for me, garlic works well. my own asthma is a mild one
Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by Obiedun(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
charlesdinho:
i have asthma too but i dont use ventolin. i use garlic. get garlic and remove its skin. you can swallow it or chew one reasonable size of it. believe me, it is very effective in asthma attack and control
Your own asthma is minimal. No amount of garlic can work for a terrible one. I have a close family member battling with it

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by yusman14(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Obiedun:
Your own asthma is minimal. No amount of garlic can work for a terrible one. I have a close family member battling with it
I do battle with my life when mine comes, only inhaler can help me at that point.
Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by Obiedun(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
yusman14:
I do battle with my life when mine comes, only inhaler can help me at that point.
The Months July, August and Sept are always turbulent for my family member who has asthmd. At times inhaler will fail and injections wilk be the option.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by yusman14(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2023
This is raining season, I do experience the attack a lot this period.
Please I need our support..I don't mind #1k from 10 people..or you can buy it and send it to me through waybill.

It is not about the money, it is about my life..I don't even need the money if you can buy it for me....please help me to buy and send it.
Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by Teetee777: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
I have two remedy to asthma that works like magic and I'm very sure if you do it, you will thank God.

Get cloves powder, iyere (black pepper), and alligator pepper, mix all the same quantity, and add mentor. Mix them inside shea butter. Take 1 spoon to hot pap (morning and night). you will see the magic by the third day.

The 2nd remedy is for chronic one and your case is not chronic.
Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by yusman14(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please I need help...I don't want to loose my life..
Help me please
Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by yusman14(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cc mynd 44
Re: I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. by yusman14(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Teetee777:
I have two remedy to asthma that works like magic and I'm very sure if you do it, you will thank God.

Get cloves powder, iyere (black pepper), and alligator pepper, mix all the same quantity, and add mentor. Mix them inside shea butter. Take 1 spoon to hot pap (morning and night). you will see the magic by the third day.

The 2nd remedy is for chronic one and your case is not chronic.
God!
I need money to get all these..I can say it is chronic sir..

(1) (Reply)

Macintosh Pdf To Excel Converter To / Ustrasana-yoga / Because You're Breathing Normally And Got About Seconds Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.