Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Can I Create Natural Pheromones? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Create Natural Pheromones? (747 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create Natural Pheromones? by simrensimr(f): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
is that possible to make in my own the natural pheromones, my dude from spain told me that i could touch my testicules for a while and then touch my face and my neck and that would have a natural effect of attraction.

What do you think?

Greg,
Re: How Can I Create Natural Pheromones? by 9janinja1(f): 4:42am On Oct 14, 2011
simrensimr:

is that possible to make in my own the natural pheromones, my dude from spain told me that i could touch my testicules for a while and then touch my face and my neck and that would have a natural effect of attraction.

What do you think?

Greg,

if your a female why do you have testicules, tell your dude that is gross, google the stuff and do your research. i think they have some for sale but check out reviews so you get the good stuff. Naturally we already give out the scent but because of the stupid scented shit we wear and the different smell around us, nobody actually smells you, unless you have bo. so try using non scented soaps and deodorants. If that doesnt work buy the stuff. Once again mate do your research.

(1) (Reply)

Hair Treatment / ... / A Physiologist's Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.