Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

United Kingdom And South African Visa At Its Best Price - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / United Kingdom And South African Visa At Its Best Price (534 Views)

Bales Of First Grade Akube(okirika) Just Arrived From United Kingdom Forsale / Legit Oil Sales and Solutions at its best with Temmark Marine NL / Get Visa At Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Kingdom And South African Visa At Its Best Price by ruffwize: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
Hello,
I have gone through this forum and I decided to assist in my own little way with my proven, trusted and reliable service and a very great bargain. Take that bold step and chase your dream, don't let it elude you.

UNITED KINGDOM: 200K
SOUTH AFRICA: 120K

All in the normal visa processing time (right now it is 3weeks for both countries)

Too good to be true right?
Thank me Later.
Call Ruffwize on 08124647422
Re: United Kingdom And South African Visa At Its Best Price by mikepeace(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
Thanks, so what are the requiements, and how do u collect the pay?, i do know that for one to get a visa is not by paying money because u dont get a visa by bribing anyone, u get a visa by providing the requirements, so i am wondering what kind of service u are rendering, try to make people understand exactly what u offer.
Re: United Kingdom And South African Visa At Its Best Price by ruffwize: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
Thank you very much MikePeace.
Obviously, no one ever bribed anyone to secure a visa. I can't tell you what the requirement is in public, I will assist you and help you get what you need. Let us talk on phone and get this done.
Thank you again.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Huggies Super Dry For Sale / Need A Space Or Land To Set Up A Car Wash And A Restuarance And Bar / Set Up Bar Inn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.