Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Another Scam Committed By Paul Eigbefoh Smith - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Another Scam Committed By Paul Eigbefoh Smith (264 Views)

Could This Be Another Scam Interview? / Apply For Adam Smith International (ASI) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Apply For Adam Smith International (ASI) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Scam Committed By Paul Eigbefoh Smith by Cherrychat: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is story of EIGBEFOH PAUL SMITH DEMUDIA, he is known by so many names Instagram handle #iampaulsmithsnr, facebook: paulsifysmithify.
He claims to have conglomerates that in years to come will never been launched into the market. His job was to scout for potential female victims and he is very regular on dating site. in the course of trying to render help he narrated how he wanted to travel to Canada and he also needed funds for his business , which I introduced him to a colleagues of mine to loan him money over a million naira and counting. she graciously did and at the end of loan tenure period, as usual, came up with so many stories, first he assaulted me in my house, destroyed my properties and threatened to kill me,if I ever contact him again.without paying a dime to the borrower and blocked all channels to reach him. he has been arrested a dozen of times as confirmed by his ex wife. He has put me in alot of financial mess and up till now he hasn't paid and refuse paying.
EIGBEFOH PAUL SMITH DEMUDIA is a FRAUDSTER who claims he has series of business all in the quest to dupe people.
Please proceed with caution when interacting with him cos he is a dangerous man and has a strong syndicate. He has various business name
SMASH Technology
Smash Ride
Smash wise
Smash dating
Capital plus
Smash Logistic
Smash Investment. Any thing Smash.

I checked him on Naira Land recently and noticed he already has a file reported against him year 2021 and 2022

(1) (Reply)

Job Placement / Learn, Earn And Get Connected / Test Centre Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.