Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! (550 Views)

"Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked / Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH / The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by thesilentman(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Two days ago,my wife had to undergo a C.S pack at UITH.Every damn requests were made with an unambiguous tone of urgency.I was quite overwhelmed.What shocked me however was when the surgeon told me that all was set for the surgery,except blade,yes ordinary tiger razor blade.I was gobsmacked.Where would i get blade to buy at 2am in the dead of the night?!
The experience just confirmed a feeling that has been in my subconscious for aeons;NIGERIA,is one big joke and scam of a country that can never never WORK.
You are free to argue with me until you are red in the eyes,though.
Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by Kingosytex(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2023
thesilentman:
Two days ago,my wife had to undergo a C.S pack at UITH.Every damn requests were made with an unambiguous tone of urgency.I was quite overwhelmed.What shocked me however was when the surgeon told me that all was set for the surgery,except blade,yes ordinary tiger razor blade.I was gobsmacked.Where would i get blade to buy at 2am in the dead of the night?!
The experience just confirmed a feeling that has been in my subconscious for aeons;NIGERIA,is one big joke and scam of a country that can never never WORK.

The bolded is just the absolute truth. There are many problems inherent in this union called Nigeria.
I'm sorry about what you passed through, how is madam?
Hope she is better now?
Was the surgery later performed?
Hope it was a success?
My regards to her and your family.

2 Likes

Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2023
Well, greed for money is the very reason why the country is this way.

People abandoned their responsibilities, majority don't want to work to earned the money but they just want the money

1 Like

Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by thesilentman(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2023
Kingosytex:

The bolded is just the absolute truth. There are many problems inherent in this union called Nigeria.
I'm sorry about what you passed through, how is madam?
Hope she is better now?
Was the surgery later performed?
Hope it was a success?
My regards to her and your family.
Oh,mother and child are fine,thanks!

1 Like

Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by illicit(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2023
Oh, u dunno

1 Like

Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by thesilentman(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Well, greed for money is the very reason why the country is this way.

People abandoned their responsibilities, majority don't want to work to earned the money but they just want the money
Like seriously,my experience there makes me think most government hospitals are just private hospitals in disguise.I swear there is a scam invariably going on in each and every unit/dept. of the hospital.
Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by Kingosytex(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2023
thesilentman:

Oh,mother and child are fine,thanks!

Welcome bro. I'm so happy for you!
My regards to them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by Greatzeus(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
thesilentman:
Sir,I don't know about government owned hospitals,but for Private,your wife i.e expectant mother would have been giving a list of items that would be needed during and after delivery, including blade. I bought a pack of blade as one of the list of baby items too.
Everything isn't Nigeria, you're enjoying subsidised health services still came online to call Nigeria a joke,the joke is on you,you bloody ingrate.
Next time go and register in reputable private hospital,you will get a good service but you will pay through your nose.

1 Like

Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by thesilentman(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Greatzeus:

Sir,I don't know about government owned hospitals,but for Private,your wife i.e expectant mother would have been giving a list of items that would be needed during and after delivery, including blade. I bought a pack of blade as one of the list of baby items too.
Everything isn't Nigeria, you're enjoying subsidised health services still came online to call Nigeria a joke,the joke is on you,you bloody ingrate.
Next time go and register in reputable private hospital,you will get a good service but you will pay through your nose.
sho,this one is sick o.Offcourse,i believe you are still eating 2 square meals under your parent's roof.ME and u no be mate,guy.
Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by Greatzeus(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
thesilentman:

sho,this one is sick o.Offcourse,i believe you are still eating 2 square meals under your parent's roof.ME and u no be mate,guy.
Mumu,by God's grace,I had a baby boy this year April, I used the most reputable hospital in Mowe. My boy was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Spent close to N500k,it was all worth it, looking at my baby's eyes
But you came here complaining about blade,I pity your wife,can't imagine how she will cope with this miserable soul.
I know you created the thread to beg as usual,what are you waiting for? grin

1 Like

Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by thesilentman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Greatzeus:

Mumu,by God's grace,I had a baby boy this year April, I used the most reputable hospital in Mowe. My boy was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Spent close to N500k,it was all worth it, looking at my baby's eyes
But you came here complaining about blade,I pity your wife,can't imagine how she will cope with this miserable soul.
I know you created the thread to beg as usual,what are you waiting for? grin
Am even ashame of myself exchanging words with probably a nonentity as you.It's a faceless forum btw,so even an inconsenquential scum as you can claim to be anything.I challenge you-let's screenshot our account balance here and see who's the real kahuna,boy.
Re: What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! by money121(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Halitosis / Stop Acne Today / Websites Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.