Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Hr Entry Level Jobs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hr Entry Level Jobs (1033 Views)

The Biggest Mistake I See On Resumes - Google Head Of HR / List Of High Paying Entry Level Jobs / UBA Payment Scale For Entry-Level Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hr Entry Level Jobs by herney: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2011
Guys, please why is it difficult getting an HR entry level job. These HR people keep asking of experience but they fail to understand we have to start from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Hr Entry Level Jobs by hallo(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2011
herney:

Guys, please why is it difficult getting an HR entry level job. These HR people keep asking of experience but they fail to understand we have to start from somewhere.

You are absolutely correct. i actually went for a HR officer interview the other day, only to get to the ceos office for the final interview and he said he wants an experienced person. But I made him to understand that the job they are advertising for is an entry level position which needs no experience and made him to understand that i was up to the task based on my previous experience in Administration, even the HR Manager said the same thing to the CEO, well i was pissed off but I know am bound to win. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Gistandcash Business Opportunity Powered By Globacom And Stanbic Ibtc Bank / Registration For NEBOSH Interanational General Certificate / Life After ''CHEMICAL ENGINEERING''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.