Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Free Education In Germany- Tuition Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Education In Germany- Tuition Free (923 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America ! / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Education In Germany- Tuition Free by oremoren(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2007
If you are planning to study abroad, you probably look for a safe, convenient, technologically advanced yet has a friendly environment. Most importantly, that country should be recognized for its high educational standard with variety of distinguished universities choices to choose from. Your may thought such places are USA, Great Britain or Australia, but do you know that Germany is another great alternative place to be with much lower in expenses. In fact, educational cost is free in Germany! My experiences might be benefit in making decision of studying abroad. I'd experienced in high standard level education in Germany, which the primary concerns of the government is the important of education and highly supported in people education. Government has been organized and provided education institutes adequately throughout the country. If you choose to go for state university, you're not required to pay any tuition fees from primary school to the university level at all, even though you are an oversea student who seeking such a challenging experience, that's fair enough to get exempted from educational expenses!

for more information visit

www.naijascholarship..com
Re: Free Education In Germany- Tuition Free by Bblak(f): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2007
@oremoren
thanks so much for the information.I studied computer science and i intend 2 av my masters in management and information technology.can u elaborate more on how i can come about this by given more information on the tuition fees and the application process.looking 4ward 2 hearing from u.thanks so much.Ur urgent reply pls.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Free Oracle 10g 1z0-143 Braindumps / Uniben Post De Registration Site? Any One With The Url? / Want To Know About Lasu Pume-exam And Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.