Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! (515 Views)

Sports Arbitrage Trading Very Possible In Nigeria / Sports Arbitrage Betting Now Possible In Nigerian Bookies / Win EVERY TIME With Sports Arbitrage (matched Betting) In Nigeria (100% Win) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! by DomTORRETTO: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sports arbitrage has been around for quite some time now and only a few have been making a fortune from it and earning a lot.

What is Sports Arbitrage?

It is the process of placing a bet on a particular sporting event and making profit irrespective of the result or outcome of that event.

Breaking it down;
This can be explained as taking advantage of the difference in odds between 2 bookmakers to make secured guaranteed profit for yourself.

Example -
There is an event between Team A & Team B.

Bookmaker A set Team A to win @ 3.22 & Team B to win @ 2.40
Bookmaker B set Team B to win @ 3.96 & Team B to win @ 1.85

(this is just an illustration) Using the arb calculator, there is an arbitrage between Team A to win at Bookmaker A and Team B to win at Bookmaker B.
So you can stake on both Team A and Team B at the different bookmakers then make your guaranteed profit irrespective of the outcome between the 2 teams.

I am organising a 2 weeks Arbitrage Course for few people who would be interested.
This great course would include;

- Meaning of sports arbitrage
- Arbitrage calculator
- Sports arbitrage sites
- Best bookmakers for arbitrage
- Sports Trading
- Explanation & Meaning of sports trading
- Best sites for trading sports
- and more...

Bonus topics;

- currency arbitrage explanation
- where to buy cheap foreign currencies
- sell currencies at high rate
- crypto arbitrage using binance.
- card arbitrage on bank cards

To avoid congestion of this course by unserious persons and to make sure this knowledge is only gotten by the right individuals, access to this course is open to just very few persons.

Price for this is N20,000

After the end of the 2 weeks course, you will never seek or pay for any arbitrage update or tutorial from anyone again.

The Decision to make use of this opportunity is totally in your own hands.

You will be happy you took this opportunity.

I will give you a full time refund if you don't learn anything or get any value after one month.

THAT'S MY WORD FOR EVERY MEMBER.

Reach me on the contact below to get in now..

070_8744_239_1 (whatsapp)

I will post sports arbitrage games for free here in this thread for the next 7 days so you can take advantage and make profit from it....

1 Like

Re: Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! by DomTORRETTO: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Good Morning to You All,

Owing to the fact that i really want everyone to understand the world of Sports arbitrage and i also want to make millionaires from it, plus i also want to make people have believe in it.

I will be dropping some arbitrage games daily for the next 7 days so anyone can take advantage of and make some profit yourself.

I will state the bookmakers to enter on each game too so stay tuned....
Re: Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! by Joyless004: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
DomTORRETTO:
Good Morning to You All,

Owing to the fact that i really want everyone to understand the world of Sports arbitrage and i also want to make millionaires from it, plus i also want to make people have believe in it.

I will be dropping some arbitrage games daily for the next 7 days so anyone can take advantage of and make some profit yourself.

Have waited n didn't see anything
Re: Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! by DomTORRETTO: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
Joyless004:

Have waited n didn't see anything

Sorry about that.

The network service has been disturbing since morning.
Re: Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! by DomTORRETTO: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
DomTORRETTO:
Good Morning to You All,

Games for next tomorrow..

Re: Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! by Lalar: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
I don't really understand why you bet for the draw and the gain from the bet is not too much
Re: Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! by Desperados(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lalar:
I don't really understand why you bet for the draw and the gain from the bet is not too much

You bet on all 3 platforms so that whatever the outcome for the event, you would still win even if it ends in a Home win, Draw or Away win.
Re: Using Sports Arbitrage & Trading To Make Money!! by DomTORRETTO: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Sorry i have been away for some time now. We resume with arbitrage tips today

Send a message to join the course now...

(1) (Reply)

D-i-s-a-s-t-e-r! It's A Collective Failure -kodjo / Nff Clears Siasia’s Outstanding Salary / Emordi Quits Enyimba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.