Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries (444 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by Mide18(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!!
Good day everyone! Please I applied for visiting visa since December 2020 with my wife, my visa was approved and my wife was denied due to misinterpretation. I couldn’t remember the location of the person who sent me the invitation though it was my agent that arranged that for me and unfortunately, the agent can’t recall too. But on my visa tracking, it shows that destination unspecified. My question is, can i go to a different destination rather than my invite location? Although i have someone who can accommodate me at that different destination I mentioned. Please it’s urgent
Re: Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mide18:
Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!!
Good day everyone! Please I applied for visiting visa since December 2020 with my wife, my visa was approved and my wife was denied due to misinterpretation. I couldn’t remember the location of the person who sent me the invitation though it was my agent that arranged that for me and unfortunately, the agent can’t recall too. But on my visa tracking, it shows that destination unspecified. My question is, can i go to a different destination rather than my invite location? Although i have someone who can accommodate me at that different destination I mentioned. Please it’s urgent

You don't know who invited you and the agent that supplied the IV does not either? You will be lucky to get through the airport and POE without getting turned back to Nigeria.
Re: Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by Mide18(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
justwise:

You don't know who invited you and the agent that supplied the IV does not either? You will be lucky to get through the airport and POE without getting turned back to Nigeria.
it was 3years ago and on my application tracking it says destination unspecified

Re: Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mide18:
it was 3years ago and on my application tracking it says destination unspecified

So what will you tell them at POE if they asked a question about who invited you?
Re: Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by Mide18(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
justwise:

So what will you tell them at POE if they asked a question about who invited you?
can i as well book a paid hotel reservation that I’m going for tourism?
Re: Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by ceede2: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2023
justwise:

Case close.
Re: Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by ceede2: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2023
Mide18:

You better listen to the advice up there.
Re: Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Mide18:

Did you get the visa with hotel booking? No, what they have on record is that you are invited by someone..so who is the person?
Re: Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by Mide18(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
justwise:

Did you get the visa with hotel booking? No, what they have on record is that you are invited by someone..so who is the person?

Thanks for your advice bro
But what does it mean if the destination is unspecified?

And moreso, i have a brother over there who can accommodate me. Can i as well tell them that it is my brother I’m visiting ? Since my destination is unspecified.
Thank you
Re: Visitor Visa Traveling Enquiries by Dralin(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2023
What will i not read on nairaland?Hey God! If you were a kid, i would bring up a suggestion that you be flogged. Agent no know where he run your IV from, You no ask, And you no know. Immigration Will definitely ask you. Why? Because your destination says Unknown. Nawa o, Goodluck Unknown Gun man😁

Nigerians In Diaspora, How Do You Manage Financial Pressure From Home. / If You Are In The Process Seeking Asylum / Move Around In Lagos With Www.cabprivately.com