Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s (50996 Views)

Nigerian Reggae Music Of The 1980s And 1990s / Nigerian Highlife Songs Of The 1940s-1980s / The Evolution Of Hip Hop Music In Nigeria: The '80s And Early 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by naptu2: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Radio

First there were many MW stations, none of which was able to really capture my attention. We had Radio Lagos, RCOS, B.C.O.S/Radio O.Y.O, Ogun Radio/OGBC and of course the king of them all Radio Nigeria 1 (1089). Radio Nigeria 1 was the first place to go to for the 7am news and whenever there was a coup.

RN2

Then came the glorious Radio Nigeria 2 (RN2). RN2 played great music and they had superstar presenters. It was the first FM station in Lagos. I paticularly enjoyed listening to the station in the afternoons and at weekends. RN 1 catered to the older folks, while RN2 was the new exciting station for the younger folks (these roles were replicated on tv, with NTA Ch 10 being for the older folks and NTA 2 Ch 5 for the younger folks).

RN 2 had superstars like

(Your Willing Willy) Willy Egbe
Sunny Irabor
(JAJ) Joseph Akinyemi Johnson
Ohi Alegbe
Jones Usen
Ihria Enakhimo (one of the funniest human beings on tv and radio)
(Bonny with the face) Boniface Onogwu
Godwin Asuquo
Momoh Kubanje
Tony Ibegbuna (he was the voice of the station when it started. It seemed like he did all their jingles).

And many more. There were shows like Willy Brunch, Sunny Side Up, Martin Street Special (before the Martin Street studios burnt down), Police Diary, I Beg Una, etc.

Radio Nigeria One later caught my attention with a beautiful breakfast show called Radioscope. In the years that I was hooked on that show (1988-1993) it was hosted at various times by Zachary Mohammed (Captain ZM), Manny Onumonu and Evelyn Russel.

Radio Nigeria Three was set up in 1989 (it was the first community radio station in Nigeria and broadcast in pidgin, igbo yoruba and hausa) and I often listened to them in the evenings.

RN2 is now known as Metro FM, RN3 is now known as Country Radio and RN1 moved from MW to FM and is now known as Radio One.

OGBC 2
Then came the Ogun State Broadcasting Corporation's second station (OGBC2), the second FM station that could be received in Lagos. It blew RN2 out of the water. It was lightyears ahead of its elder sister OGBC (which transmitted on the MW band). It had great presenters like

Ladi Akeredolu-Ale
Larry Ichiejile
Olusesan Ekisola
Aderinsola Aladeselu
Peter Okodua
Busayo Olaifa
Toyin Shogbesan.
Ambrose Shomide
Toba Opaleye

Its breakfast show, which included Headliners (newspaper review) and Bournvita Sports Special with Larry Ichiejile/Izamuje was second to none. It rode on the wave of the golden age of hip hop by playing all the latest hip hop tracks that people wanted to hear.

It was one of the key sources of information during the June 12 movement. People got anti-government news from OGBC2, The Punch, The Concord, etc; pro-government news from the NTA, Radio Nigeria, Daily Times and New Nigerian and impartial news from The Guardian and The BBC. Then the government shut down OGBC temporarily.

Raypower
The very first private radio station actually began broadcasting without permission from government. The station debuted sometime in the middle of the year (broadcasting on 100MHz), then they were ordered to shut down by the NBC, then they legally started transmission towards the end of the year on 100.5MHz.

It virtually wiped out OGBC and RN2 from the airwaves. They were broadcasting from Alagbado, but they had a relay station on Bookshop House in Marina, thus their signal was clearer across Lagos than OGBC and RN2's signals. They poached a lot of talent from OGBC and Radio Nigeria. People like Ambrose Shomide and Momoh Kubanje joined the station. They had presenters like

Olusesan Ekisola (the first General Manager of Raypower, he was poached from OGBC).
Steve "The Sleek" Kadiri.
Dennis Tha Menace Ogi
Ogee Onazi.
Sule "Solazo" Ellams
Becky Ellams
Lola "L Boogie" Mogaji
Ibiyemi Olufowobi
Busola Faiga
Doe Abrahams
Tony Akiotu
Jumobi Adegbesan

They had Milo World Of Sports (which attempted to compete against Larry's Bournvita Sports Special on OGBC), Newspaper Headline Review, Jukebox (with Olusesan Ekishola), Rock Radio (with Dennis Da Menace Ogi), Doe Abraham's calypso show, etc. They also collaborated with The BBC and broadcast Sports Round Up, Sports World, News Hour, etc. It ruled the airwaves for much of the Abacha/June 12 crisis era and people depended on their news for information about what was going on.

Rhythm

And the Murray-Bruces finally floated a radio station. Their selling point was "More music, less talk" and they won people over by playing mainstream music that people liked (hip hop, R&B and soul). Rhythm has endured and has remained one of my top two favourite stations since 1997. They've had presenters like

Femi Sowoolu (formerly of OGBC)
JAJ (formerly of RN2).
Eldee The Don.
Steve (the South African)
Naphtali Tope Brown (Brown Sugar)
Nnamdi Anazia
Kemistry

And more recently

(The Wildchild) I.K Osakiodua
Phoenix
(Big Time) Onome Oyaide

At breakfast time I would often switch between the sports, newspaper review and news programmes on OGBC2, Raypower and Rhythm, before OGBC2's quality and signal strength depreciated.

Cool FM

Between 1998-2010 Cool FM had undoubtedly the best collection of nigerian on air personalities in one radio station that I have ever heard. The only radio station that has had anything like that (and they are a distant second) is Radio Nigeria 2 (in the early 1980s).

They had amazing presenters like

1) Lakeside (Lekan Saheed). He was definitely my favourite. The guy was INSANE!

2) Iyke The G (nobody else plays the kind of music that he plays. It's almost like he reads my mind).

3) Dan Foster (the Big Dawg. He has an unusual ability to connect with his listeners).

4) Kemi Adetiba (amazing impersonations).

5) Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi

6) Olisa Adibua (yes, the same guy that hosted "Top Of The Pops" on NTA2 Channel 5 c1988-1992)

7) Dare Art-Alade

8 ) Tosyn Bucknor (she also co-hosted the crazy Fanta show with Lakeside).

9) Mark Silvere (an american that first presented the Good Morning Nigeria Show. He also had the ability to connect with his listeners [he often prayed for them on air]. Made a good team with Dan Foster).

10) Keith Lane. The very first voice I heard on Cool FM (on the day they started transmitting). This guy is the definition of insane! He introduced "Radio Grafitti" to Cool FM and it hasn't been the same without him (no one has his level of insanity). His first stint at Cool FM ended when he complained about a decision that management were about to make and invited listeners to call in and talk about it. He was brought back several years later, after Dan Foster left the station, but listeners hated him because they kept comparing him to Dan (Dan is nice and friendly, while Keith is irreverent and insane).

11) Charles Supo Orija (the king of news).

They also ran the Bournvite Sports Special with Larry Izamuje for a while (at first it was networked with OGBC2, then it was exclusively on Cool FM) and also had Sports Express with the Sportsvision crew.

Now I just shuffle between Rhythm, NigeriaInfo and Classic FM. No radio station is particularly dominant or strong enough to get my attention exclusively. Raypower lost the right to use their relay station, so their signal isn't particulalrly strong and they also lost a lot of their best presenters. The 2010 tsunami also saw Cool FM losing their best presenters and I don't listen to them anymore. OGBC2 and RN2 (now known as Metro FM) are shadows of their former selves.

Picture 1: Sunny Irabor

Picture 2: Joseph Akinyemi Johnson (JAJ)

Picture 3: Jumobi Adegbesan and Dennis Da Menace Ogi

Picture 4: Dan Foster

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by naptu2: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Just think of the stars that worked at Radio Nigeria. Can you imagine that Ernest Okonkwo, Ishola Folorunsho, John Chukwu, Sonny Irabor, Tony Ibegbuna (for me this was the voice of RN2 when they started), Jacob Akinyemi Johnson (J.A.J), Boniface Onogwu, Vin-Martin Ilo, Momoh Kubanje, Willy Egbe, Ohi Alegbe, Jones Usen, Ihria Enakhimio, Aloma Nwogbe, Godwin Asuquo, Ndidi Osaka, Femi Sowoolu, Phil Ushie, Jim Lawson Maduike, Femi Sowoolu, Zachary Mohamed (Captain ZM), Manny Onumonu, Evelyn Russell, Veronica Osawere, Emeka Odikpo and so on and so forth once worked there?

And before them there was Ikenna Ndaguba, Christopher Kolade and Princess Banke Ademola.

People will die to hear these people's voices again! Radio Nigeria can't say that they don't have recordings of them (that would be criminal). Why don't they release these recordings, make them public and make some money from them??

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by naptu2: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
โ™ชThere's a radio station that's got it all,
There is no doubt.
Radio Nigeria 2 is the name,
Check us out.

Radio Nigeria 2
Am, FM Stereoโ™ซ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqhSg_8kSjk

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by TemplarLandry: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
I remember eLDee Tha Don and Kemistry.

I dedicate โ€œOyaโ€ by Trybesmen to them. Great jam!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by ShaqFu: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
6. ๐Ÿ˜
Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by naptu2: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
naptu2:
I'VE FOUND IT! I'VE FOUND IT! I'VE FOUND IT!

Your Willing Willy (Willy Egbe) always started his show (Willy Brunch on RN2) with this amazing song.

Herb Alpert - Coco-loco (1982)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rbfmsX7zv0

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by naptu2: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
naptu2:
Quiz on Willy Brunch (Radio Nigeria 2) c1990.

Can you sing the chorus of this song (or at least tell us what they are saying)?

The responses were hilarious.

The answer is actually

It was an itsy bitsy,
Teeny weeny,
Yellow polkadot bikini,
That she wore for the first time today.

An itsy bitsy,
Teeny weeny,
Yellow polkadot bikini
And in the water she wanted to stay

It's almost impossible to find the 1990 version of this song. I found it, but it's a little bit faster than it should be (it's the original video, but it's been sped up).

Bombalurina - Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny, Yellow Polkadot Bikini (1990)

The original video is now on YouTube.

Bombalurina - Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny, Yellow Polkadot Bikini (1990)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LagoycfdCA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by naptu2: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jacob Akinyemi Johnson (JAJ) on Radio Nigeria 2 on September 23rd, 1993.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8orXSWXQtRY

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by naptu2: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sunny Side Up - Sunny Irabor

Willy Brunch - Your Willing Willie, Willy Egbe

Top of The Morning - Jacob Akinyemi Johnson, JAJ The Top Gun.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by sylve11: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
The good ol' days. sad cool

16 Likes

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by SILVERLINES: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by sukkot: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by Cj4charles(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
wink
Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by Bosenan: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naptu2!, the archivist-in-chief of nairaland, i salute

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by kokorokoman: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
If at all, nairaland suppose dey pay some content creators.
Some of Naptu2's posts are just too nice and Informative to just go for free.

Back to the topic, FM radio is my first love, I call it the audio Version of dstv.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by saphiere(f): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
There's so much hunger in the land. It's high time Nigerian men give way for women to try.

Suffer no dey tire una?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by NFBI: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
land for sale
Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hmmmm ... Nostalgia!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by obicoolnino: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
I miss Dan foster of cool fm..keep resting in the Lord

9 Likes

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by sod09(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
I remember jaj the meccado
Godwin asuquo too

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by johnjose68: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
naptu2:
Radio

First there were many MW stations, none of which was able to really capture my attention. We had Radio Lagos, RCOS, B.C.O.S/Radio O.Y.O, Ogun Radio/OGBC and of course the king of them all Radio Nigeria 1 (1089). Radio Nigeria 1 was the first place to go to for the 7am news and whenever there was a coup.

RN2

Then came the glorious Radio Nigeria 2 (RN2). RN2 played great music and they had superstar presenters. It was the first FM station in Lagos. I paticularly enjoyed listening to the station in the afternoons and at weekends. RN 1 catered to the older folks, while RN2 was the new exciting station for the younger folks (these roles were replicated on tv, with NTA Ch 10 being for the older folks and NTA 2 Ch 5 for the younger folks).

RN 2 had superstars like

(Your Willing Willy) Willy Egbe
Sunny Irabor
(JAJ) Joseph Akinyemi Johnson
Ohi Alegbe
Jones Usen
Ihria Enakhimo (one of the funniest human beings on tv and radio)
(Bonny with the face) Boniface Onogwu
Godwin Asuquo
Momoh Kubanje
Tony Ibegbuna (he was the voice of the station when it started. It seemed like he did all their jingles).

And many more. There were shows like Willy Brunch, Sunny Side Up, Martin Street Special (before the Martin Street studios burnt down), Police Diary, I Beg Una, etc.

Radio Nigeria One later caught my attention with a beautiful breakfast show called Radioscope. In the years that I was hooked on that show (1988-1993) it was hosted at various times by Zachary Mohammed (Captain ZM), Manny Onumonu and Evelyn Russel.

Radio Nigeria Three was set up in 1989 (it was the first community radio station in Nigeria and broadcast in pidgin, igbo yoruba and hausa) and I often listened to them in the evenings.

RN2 is now known as Metro FM, RN3 is now known as Country Radio and RN1 moved from MW to FM and is now known as Radio One.

OGBC 2
Then came the Ogun State Broadcasting Corporation's second station (OGBC2), the second FM station that could be received in Lagos. It blew RN2 out of the water. It was lightyears ahead of its elder sister OGBC (which transmitted on the MW band). It had great presenters like

Ladi Akeredolu-Ale
Larry Ichiejile
Olusesan Ekisola
Aderinsola Aladeselu
Peter Okodua
Busayo Olaifa
Toyin Shogbesan.
Ambrose Shomide
Toba Opaleye

Its breakfast show, which included Headliners (newspaper review) and Bournvita Sports Special with Larry Ichiejile/Izamuje was second to none. It rode on the wave of the golden age of hip hop by playing all the latest hip hop tracks that people wanted to hear.

It was one of the key sources of information during the June 12 movement. People got anti-government news from OGBC2, The Punch, The Concord, etc; pro-government news from the NTA, Radio Nigeria, Daily Times and New Nigerian and impartial news from The Guardian and The BBC. Then the government shut down OGBC temporarily.

Raypower
The very first private radio station actually began broadcasting without permission from government. The station debuted sometime in the middle of the year (broadcasting on 100MHz), then they were ordered to shut down by the NBC, then they legally started transmission towards the end of the year on 100.5MHz.

It virtually wiped out OGBC and RN2 from the airwaves. They were broadcasting from Alagbado, but they had a relay station on Bookshop House in Marina, thus their signal was clearer across Lagos than OGBC and RN2's signals. They poached a lot of talent from OGBC and Radio Nigeria. People like Ambrose Shomide and Momoh Kubanje joined the station. They had presenters like

Olusesan Ekisola (the first General Manager of Raypower, he was poached from OGBC).
Steve "The Sleek" Kadiri.
Dennis Tha Menace Ogi
Ogee Onazi.
Sule "Solazo" Ellams
Becky Ellams
Lola "L Boogie" Mogaji
Ibiyemi Olufowobi
Busola Faiga
Doe Abrahams
Tony Akiotu
Jumobi Adegbesan

They had Milo World Of Sports (which attempted to compete against Larry's Bournvita Sports Special on OGBC), Newspaper Headline Review, Jukebox (with Olusesan Ekishola), Rock Radio (with Dennis Da Menace Ogi), Doe Abraham's calypso show, etc. They also collaborated with The BBC and broadcast Sports Round Up, Sports World, News Hour, etc. It ruled the airwaves for much of the Abacha/June 12 crisis era and people depended on their news for information about what was going on.

Rhythm

And the Murray-Bruces finally floated a radio station. Their selling point was "More music, less talk" and they won people over by playing mainstream music that people liked (hip hop, R&B and soul). Rhythm has endured and has remained one of my top two favourite stations since 1997. They've had presenters like

Femi Sowoolu (formerly of OGBC)
JAJ (formerly of RN2).
Eldee The Don.
Steve (the South African)
Naphtali Tope Brown (Brown Sugar)
Nnamdi Anazia
Kemistry

And more recently

(The Wildchild) I.K Osakiodua
Phoenix
(Big Time) Onome Oyaide

At breakfast time I would often switch between the sports, newspaper review and news programmes on OGBC2, Raypower and Rhythm, before OGBC2's quality and signal strength depreciated.

Cool FM

Between 1998-2010 Cool FM had undoubtedly the best collection of nigerian on air personalities in one radio station that I have ever heard. The only radio station that has had anything like that (and they are a distant second) is Radio Nigeria 2 (in the early 1980s).

They had amazing presenters like

1) Lakeside (Lekan Saheed). He was definitely my favourite. The guy was INSANE!

2) Iyke The G (nobody else plays the kind of music that he plays. It's almost like he reads my mind).

3) Dan Foster (the Big Dawg. He has an unusual ability to connect with his listeners).

4) Kemi Adetiba (amazing impersonations).

5) Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi

6) Olisa Adibua (yes, the same guy that hosted "Top Of The Pops" on NTA2 Channel 5 c1988-1992)

7) Dare Art-Alade

8 ) Tosyn Bucknor (she also co-hosted the crazy Fanta show with Lakeside).

9) Mark Silvere (an american that first presented the Good Morning Nigeria Show. He also had the ability to connect with his listeners [he often prayed for them on air]. Made a good team with Dan Foster).

10) Keith Lane. The very first voice I heard on Cool FM (on the day they started transmitting). This guy is the definition of insane! He introduced "Radio Grafitti" to Cool FM and it hasn't been the same without him (no one has his level of insanity). His first stint at Cool FM ended when he complained about a decision that management were about to make and invited listeners to call in and talk about it. He was brought back several years later, after Dan Foster left the station, but listeners hated him because they kept comparing him to Dan (Dan is nice and friendly, while Keith is irreverent and insane).

11) Charles Supo Orija (the king of news).

They also ran the Bournvite Sports Special with Larry Izamuje for a while (at first it was networked with OGBC2, then it was exclusively on Cool FM) and also had Sports Express with the Sportsvision crew.

Now I just shuffle between Rhythm, NigeriaInfo and Classic FM. No radio station is particularly dominant or strong enough to get my attention exclusively. Raypower lost the right to use their relay station, so their signal isn't particulalrly strong and they also lost a lot of their best presenters. The 2010 tsunami also saw Cool FM losing their best presenters and I don't listen to them anymore. OGBC2 and RN2 (now known as Metro FM) are shadows of their former selves.

Picture 1: Sunny Irabor

Picture 2: Joseph Akinyemi Johnson (JAJ)

Picture 3: Jumobi Adegbesan and Dennis Da Menace Ogi

Picture 4: Dan Foster

None from the yeastern region. I thought they develop everything

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by ehissi(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................back in the days before agbado started hitting hard

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by Tecnophone: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ok
Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by MrsTwrite(f): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
The good old days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by AImiron: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Memoriesโ€ฆ.
Chai I don old ooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by straighttalk(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Life is a stage
Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by FreeStuffsNG: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Awwww. Thank you OP. Where is the picture of Busola Faiga? Supo Orija and Sunny Irabor are with Inspiration Fm, bosses of Rufai Oseni then.Check my signature for free stuffs!

4 Likes

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by DissTroy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
The 2000's.

RayPower, Lagos

- Tito da Fire
- Tolu Alatise
- Slim Steve.

They also used to host the DAAR Communications Christmas and Easter Fiesta at former Gateway Hotels which has now been renamed.

Fun memories as a child.

Top Radio, Lagos
- Tosyn Bucknor
- Stranger (who I recently found out is Chris Ehindero).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s by DenreleDave(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From Tonto Dikehโ€™s Video Shoot / Wizkid Wins First-Ever Grammy For โ€˜Brown Skin Girlโ€™ / Why Angelique Kidjo Is Burna Boyโ€™s Biggest Threat In Grammy Awards Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.