Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies (23706 Views)

Is It Right For A Company To Seize The Tips Given To Workers By Customers? / Planned Massive Compulsory Retrenchment Of Workers By Intels Nigeria Limited / Current Graduate Vacancies In Top Nigeria Companies - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by AntiChristian: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
phorget:

But you are already on Tilumbu payroll nah.🤷‍♂️

God punish you if i am not!
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by DestinyNigga: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
It will favour me and my family 🥺
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by chaloskyx: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please no one should complain about the state of the country o you all voted for APC so just take it as it is if the country collapses so be it every region should sort themselves out

2 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Jamie1000: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
With the current situation, if men can do hookup. They will 😆 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by colp2015: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nannyservices:
Betta Edu is coming to lift 133million Nigerians out of poverty using GPS.
Please let's keep standing on Tinubu's manhood sorry mandate... Insha Allah
Deleted
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by occfx: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
priceactionx:
The worst of them all are those who pay very little that partially cater for the person talkless of the family, and takes most of your time, energy and efforts to even learn new skill while doing their jobs even during weekends.
If that person is sacked, na wahala be that oo.

They pay you very little so that you won't have the capacity to leave. Whats going on in Nigeria is slavery not job. I was surprised when I see people still earning 20k salary a month as teachers... Teaching from 7am to 4pm in a private school. 20k a whole month in this Tinubu regime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

Be calming down.

I have done this business for more than 10years.

Whatever u say is ur opinion not my conclusion and moreover,u are not in my plans neither do i listen to people when taking decisions on money related matters.

My side income is even more permanent than my job but for now,I am holding both. And to annoy u further,I have a working class wife.

Sorry,I can see u are not happy.

I'm buying all you said here.. It is wat it is...

But be calming down buddy with yuh words..

Itz crazy out there for some folks..

Cheers
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by JaskanFactor: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
starpower:
We will survive 💪

Survival is more likely for those who treat the situation of hardship in European run Nigeria as something being done deliberately .

Cause if you think the hardship is due to economics you may spend money like one who thinks it will improve as economy gets better.

But if you realize Nigeria is being run buy European Nazis who hate Africans like fire, then you will spend money like one does in time of war, and then more likely to be ahead of the hardship.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by ogbe88(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
I laid myself off!

May Allah grant me a better job!
Better u go cos u are Anti Christian.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
With where the Naira is headed, along with flying fuel price, there will be more layoffs before the year ends...!

I'm still asking for the umpteenth time...

Is the nation's security fully ready for what is coming??!

We can't all expect hungry and frustrated youths without hope to just roll over and die... Wahala dey come o.

Lol Nothing will Happen, You can Bet it with me.

They will just throw them some Rice, Beans and Garri, Perhaps they may be lucky to get some Groundnuts. Afterall everywhere will be Calm and Normalcy will returngrin

Any other Entities who wants to be adamant and wants to disrupt the Alooting Aloota will be Gunned Down and Mauled by their Field Dogs.

I'm too tired to type because I have given up on Nigerian Negroes.

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by ogbe88(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
The overthrow is on course.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by AntiChristian: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
ogbe88:
Better u go cos u are Anti Christian.

So wetin that one me?
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by ogbe88(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nasri100:

Well done
Don't mind all these online e rats.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nice2023(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

I'm buying all you said here.. It is wat it is...

But be calming down buddy with yuh words..

Itz crazy out there for some folks..

Cheers

I used to pity some people in the past,but when u come to nairaland,u have to give them they way they give it to u.

No pity and I don't care.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yankee101:
Devaluation of naira
It’s more xpensve to make products now
They have to cut cost and increase prices

The side effects of ill thought out policies
It’s economic suicide to reduce your currency by 100% and free float it
The person who gave the advice should be fired

When you have Useless Evil Unproductive Beings at the Corridors of power Presiding over Useless Beings.

This is the Result.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Skillsnigeria: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

See,can I say one of the major problems with us is lack of financial education.

U can never be rich if u are that kind of person that expects huge amount of money at a swoop.

U can never be rich if u don't plan ur finances.

You can never be rich if you rely on other people's opinion for everything and you can never be rich if
you dont create additional income stream.

In addition,don't always generalised,I personally earn less than 150k a month,but my side income generates more than 3million monthly sometimes more,sometimes below.

That is the power of building a business.

Finally,a bad investment is better than no investment.

Ibechris you don come again with your useless and stupid lies.

All these Mumu motivational nonsense sef. Like i'm not doing business.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nice2023(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Evolutionlove:

All these Mumu motivational nonsense sef.

If u are smart and sensible looking beyond would have saved u this anger and frustration.

I didnt write it for u. U can move forward with ur frustration and let sound people breathe.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

Until there is revolution in this country,not a revolution that is one sided oh.
A revolution where dick and Harry will be involved.

Otherwise,many people would continue to be very poor.

So you have SENSE to post something reasonable, meaningful and beneficial like this.

Yet you were typing Nonsense Motivation and Jargons Mtcheeew.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by phorget(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

God punish you if i am not!

Which God are you talking about?
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by AntiChristian: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
phorget:

Which God are you talking about?

Your Creator!
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by phorget(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

Until there is revolution in this country,not a revolution that is one sided oh.
A revolution where dick and Harry will be involved.

Otherwise,many people would continue to be very poor.

Even if Dick and Harry should start a revolution today it will still become one sided at the long run,yorubas will quickly pull out and then tag such revolution an Ipob revolution(endsars should serve as a case study).

Going forward, no igbo will ever participate in any protest,revolution or whatever name you choose to call it. No how wey e wan be wey e never be before, everybody will be alright las-las.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by MrBONE2(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nannyservices:
Betta Edu is coming to lift 133million Nigerians out of poverty using GPS.
Please let's keep standing on Tinubu's manhood sorry mandate... Insha Allah
Yeah Bwana, you are right, on BaTu Manhood we stand grin

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
No matter how nice the office is, that job is not yours for keeps and you are just an employee who can be dispensed with anytime.

Always keep that at the back of your mind whenever you get a new job and plan accordingly.

Save as much as possible and create a side business or an income generating hobby.

Always learn to create and mind your own business even while working for others. Plan ahead people and make yourself sack-proof!

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Average9jaman: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
davidtemi:
It is well

It is not well, let's face reality, we can only pray for it to be well
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by davidtemi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Average9jaman:

It is not well, let's face reality, we can only pray for it to be well
That's d prayer we are all praying now. Nobody is comfortable nah
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Freethinker87: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Your country's foreign reserve is $3.7B currently and you're asking what is happening. undecided

For perspective, it means we do not have enough FX to import used vehicles alone, and Nigeria imports a lot of products.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by online4business: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

I can't tell u what I do.

But I have done well for myself I am very proud of myself any day,anytime.

Just like I said earlier,people should learn to live far below their means and invest for tomorrow.

They will come for your head but you're on the right path.

Many people live way above their means... When you tell them they say enjoy life ooo.

Here's my theory about healthy lifestyle with money.

Never let your expenses increase in proportion to your income.

If not you'll never safe or invest this is even important for any family man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by mukthar2000(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Our Governor warn the stupid white man, instead of u to layoff any of any of my people, u can layoff all the white expatriate that u pay hug amount of salary without doing anything and use their hug salaries to increase my people salaries, my people can do it more than your expatriate.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Can you see the state of the economy ..when y'all were encouraging Tinubu to remove fuel Subsidy without any plan and float the Naira without any plan , didn't you know it will have consequences? Some people that have been sacked will never again recover if care is not taken ... Tinubu lied to you that only Big men drive big Lexus SUVs enjoy fuel Subsidy and y'all beleived him .....if Tinubu was serious about saving money for government the first thing he should have done is to cut this stupendous cost of Governance but he didnt do that but instead went after cheap Petro that powers the masses

We might be heading towards recession. They removed kerosine and diesel subsidies and got away with it but effect of petrol subsidy removal is proving to be a hard nut to crack.
Tinubu wanted to save money and he's having 48 ministers and still maintaining about 10 presidential airplane fleets.
The worst part of it is that some dullards still insist that fuel subsidy removal was long overdue. Everybody go collect sapa last last

2 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by maasoap(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
With where the Naira is headed, along with flying fuel price, there will be more layoffs before the year ends...!

I'm still asking for the umpteenth time...

Is the nation's security fully ready for what is coming??!

We can't all expect hungry and frustrated youths without hope to just roll over and die... Wahala dey come o.

That's exactly my fear too. Violent protests, chaos, unrest is looming if the price of petrol is allowed to continue to soar citing market forces as the determinant
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nice2023(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
online4business:

They will come for your head but you're on the right path.

Many people live way above their means... When you tell them they say enjoy life ooo.

Here's my theory about healthy lifestyle with money.

Never let your expenses increase in proportion to your income.

If not you'll never safe or invest this is even important for any family man.

U are on point.

On nairaland here,don't pity anyone,whoever abuses u give to him without pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course 2021 / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.