Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Atmospheric Data Science Task - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Atmospheric Data Science Task (272 Views)

0x01. C - Variables, If, Else, While ALX Task / I Made A Simple/beautiful Task Manager App With Flutter..reviews Needed / Expert Programmer Wanted - Paid Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atmospheric Data Science Task by segzysexy(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Hello,
I have a task on cyclone intensity forecasting that I am currently working on. My major challenge is the data processing, but the person can also handling the model development if he/she can do that. The data is downloaded from various websites and need cleaning. Data is downloaded from NOAA, NHC website. It contains SHIPs reanalysis and operational data, GEOS infra red brightness temperature and information about hurricane tracks and intensity
Anyone who can handle this task should quote my message.
Re: Atmospheric Data Science Task by segzysexy(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2023
Attached is the similar article with the same methodology.

Re: Atmospheric Data Science Task by ibromodzi: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2023
segzysexy:
Hello,
I have a task on cyclone intensity forecasting that I am currently working on. My major challenge is the data processing, but the person can also handling the model development if he/she can do that. The data is downloaded from various websites and need cleaning. Data is downloaded from NOAA, NHC website. It contains SHIPs reanalysis and operational data, GEOS infra red brightness temperature and information about hurricane tracks and intensity

I just sent you a mail.
Re: Atmospheric Data Science Task by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2023
segzysexy:
Hello,
check your mail
Re: Atmospheric Data Science Task by Acheems: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
segzysexy:
Hello,

Hello, Is this still available? I'm interested and would like to work with you on this.
Re: Atmospheric Data Science Task by Gentleman001: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
segzysexy:
Hello,
I’m quoting to work on the data

(1) (Reply)

Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac / I Need An Ecommerce Website Created / My Whatsapp Hacked.. Help.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.