Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! (499 Views)

GOD basically used physical things In Old Testament for what's Revealed In NT / Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2023
Everything happening now was accurately predicted and prophesied over two thousand years ago! There's more to come.... Don't be caught unawares!
This book reveals what shall befall humanity in these last days of our age

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDQNDX2P

2 Likes

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Kobojunkiee: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Everything happening now was accurately predicted and prophesied over two thousand years ago! There's more to come.... Don't be caught unawares!

Nonsense claim! undecided
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2023
sonofElElyon:

When is now?
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2023
sonofElElyon:

This i believe — very true

Is this your book, biko give us a free copy na?
You can't be marketing an interpretation of the Bible, it counts as advert, banned from Nairaland Religion Section.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
preciousee17:

You can't be marketing an interpretation of the Bible, it counts as advert, banned from Nairaland Religion Section.

grin
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Maynman:

When is now?

Generally speaking about end time prophecies of the bible including revelation which says river Euphrates will dry up .. drying up now..

Aside from that, other OT and NT books speak about end time events that have been or are being fulfilled... exhaustively treated in my 3 books.. the other 2 books being

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDMGVY6X
The New World Order Agenda

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDMCFKZB
Jesus: Messiah or Imposter: Letting the Evidence Speak
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Nonsense claim! undecided

You now have a chance to find out if it's nonsense or not ... download for free !

The Man who saw the Last Days: John's Book of Revelation Decoded

If you have an Amazon account, download this book on Amazon, ABSOLUTELY FREE, from tomorrow 9am 10th November - 9am on 14th November.
Please give me a very positive book review on Amazon.. I deserve 5 stars grin
This book reveals what shall befall humanity in these last days of our age. Click the link below 👇🏽

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

When is now?

Now's your chance to find out by downloading absolutely free!

If you have an Amazon account, download this book on Amazon, ABSOLUTELY FREE, from tomorrow 9am 10th November - 9am on 14th November.
This book reveals what shall befall humanity in these last days of our age. Click the link below 👇🏽

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2023

Your request granted ! You can now download for free !

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Now's your chance to find out by downloading absolutely free!

If you have an Amazon account, download this book on Amazon, ABSOLUTELY FREE, from tomorrow 8am 10th November - 8am on 14th November.

Only this moment exist, there's no end.

Enjoy it because soon you'll be heading to the grave.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:
■ Everything happening now was accurately predicted and prophesied over two thousand years ago! There's more to come.... Don't be caught unawares! This book reveals what shall befall humanity in these last days of our age
Please stop writing trash! If you are going to write what is fiction, at least do it under the appropriate genre! undecided
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please stop writing trash! If you are going to write what is fiction, at least do it under the appropriate genre! undecided

Disagreeable and ignorant. Disputing without even knowing what the book entails.. totally lacking objectivity... too mentally lazy to research..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

Only this moment exist, there's no end.

Enjoy it because soon you'll be heading to the grave.

Wrong.. If only you would keep an open mind bro.. and research without preconceived ideas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:
■ Disagreeable ignorant atheist. Disputing without even knowing what the book entails.. totally lacking objectivity... too mentally lazy to research..
Look who's talking! undecided

More than 90% of the revelations written by John were taken from that previously presented by the Prophets, and most all of that happened during the end of days — the last days of God's judgment against Israel(and Judah) which occurred just over 1900 years ago. If you had not been intellectually lazy and had been objective, you would have realized this for yourself. The remaining 10% is way off in the future after Jerusalem has been made Holy by God. But it is too much to expect someone with nothing but lies in his head to realize any of that over 2000-year-old fact which has not changed. undecided
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Wrong.. If only you would keep an open mind bro.. and research without preconceived ideas
The mind can only know, I'm beyond that, I'm experiencing.
If you keep seeking you'll never find.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

The mind can only know, I'm beyond that, I'm experiencing.
If you keep seeking you'll never find.

So you want to live in your own personally defined truth? What if there is clear evidence of history foretold which came to pass? Wouldn't that present evidence that the future can indeed be foretold by same divine supreme intelligence ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

So you want to live in your own personally defined truth? What if there is clear evidence of history foretold which came to pass? Wouldn't that present evidence that the future can indeed be foretold by same divine supreme intelligence ?
You can only trust what you experienced.

There's no past or future, only this moment exist. Be in the present.

"Divine supreme higher"
Humans are always a slave to what they perceive to be "higher" than them you can see it in kings, politicians, rich men and of course, the "higher" beings they call gods.

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look who's talking! undecided

More than 90% of the revelations written by John were taken from that previously presented by the Prophets, and most all of that happened during the end of days — the last days of God's judgment against Israel(and Judah) which occurred just over 1900 years ago. If you had not been intellectually lazy and had been objective, you would have realized this for yourself. The remaining 10% is way off in the future after Jerusalem has been made Holy by God. But it is too much to expect someone with nothing but lies in his head to realize any of that over 2000-year-old fact which has not changed. undecided

This one has to be Jehovah witness. So by your own understanding all the events in REVELATION, DANIEL etc have come to pass?
It is your understanding that revelation and Daniel and other end time prophecies relate only to Israel despite clear mention of other nations.
Of course by your argument we are already living in the kingdom of God of everlasting righteousness...
It is also your position by implication that John plagiarized earlier end time prophecies and not that God reaffirmed certain earlier prophecies through John while adding some others. You therefore suggest that John the beloved never saw the visions and is therefore a false prophet?

All this from a man who has decided to live in his own reality.. you are ignorant and choose to remain so. I have told you to download a totally free book. Before you attack me shouldn't you at least read it? Even if you still disagree must you be so terribly nasty? Don't be like the ostrich.. get your head out of the sand !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

You can only trust what you experienced.

There's no past or future, only this moment exist. Be in the present.

"Divine supreme higher"
Humans are always a slave to what they perceive to be "higher" than them you can see it in kings, politicians, rich men and of course, the "higher" beings they call gods.

If a man were to stand in front of you and tell you what would happen 20 years from know in accurate detailed terms and fast forward to 20 years it happens so.. would you believe Him that God appeared to him and have him the revelation? Note that bible prophecies that were fulfilled between old and new testament spanned over 1,000 years in some cases.. the dates the books were written are not in dispute...
Lastly I would recommend you study the "seventy weeks prophecy" of Daniel.. do not shut out glaring proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:
■ This one has to be Jehovah Witness.
■ So by your own understanding all the events in REVELATION, DANIEL etc have come to pass?
Oh, so, I am not more an athiest but now a JW. Continue bouncing all over the place in your flawed attempts to diminish the facts stated by attacking my person. LOL ..... grin

What part of what Daniel predicted has yet to come to pass? I challenge you to show us what aspects of the book of Daniel has yet to come to pass ! undecided
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so, I am not more an athiest but now a JW. Continue bouncing all over the place in your flawed attempts to diminish the facts stated by attacking my person. LOL ..... grin

What part of what Daniel predicted has yet to come to pass? I challenge you to show us what aspects of the book of Daniel has yet to come to pass ! undecided

Go back to my first reaction and see that I took out the atheist part... I won't engage you in an argument. If you feel that the Son of Man is already ruling the whole world and there is global righteousness , you believe the dead have already resurrected to eternal life and eternal condemnation, you believe that Jesus (The Prince of princes) has already defeated the Anti Christ in the battle of Armageddon , good luck to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

If a man were to stand in front of you and tell you what would happen 20 years from know in accurate detailed terms and fast forward to 20 years it happens so.. would you believe Him that God appeared to him and have him the revelation? Note that bible prophecies that were fulfilled between old and new testament spanned over 1,000 years in some cases.. the dates the books were written are not in dispute...
Lastly I would recommend you study the "seventy weeks prophecy" of Daniel.. do not shut out glaring proof
Look up the authors of the Jewish books you are basing your life on.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

Look up the authors of the Jewish books you are basing your life on.

You didn't answer my question.. you parried it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

There's nothing like "prophecy", the books you saw it look up when it was written and when the events took place.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

I told you only this moment exist.

I don't need 20 years, tell me what will happen in the next moment...
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

There's nothing like "prophecy", the books you saw it look up when it was written and when the events took place.

Already told you.. you should do independent objective research bro. The dates the books were written and when the events occurred are there to Google. Do some research on bible prophecies from old to new testament

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Already told you.. you should do independent objective research bro. The dates the books were written and when the events occurred are there to Google
Please bring it out and the authors who wrote it 😂

You've NEVER done any research on this
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

But Google is your friend. I can't possibly list all here with all that you need. Do some research on bible prophecies from old to new testament

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Go back to my first reaction and see that I took out the atheist part... I won't engage you in an argument. If you feel that the Son of Man is already ruling the whole world and there is global righteousness , you believe the dead have already resurrected to eternal life and eternal condemnation, you believe that Jesus (The Prince of princes) has already defeated the Anti Christ in the battle of Armageddon , good luck to you.
Where abouts in the book of Daniel do you get these statements you make from? undecided
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

But Google is your friend. I can't possibly list all here with all that you need. Do some research on bible prophecies from old to new testament
List just ONE.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

Ok. Think I'm done here bro. The dates the old testament books were written are not in doubt.. and the future dates of the fulfilment of their prophecies again not in doubt. I told you to do some research on the 70 weeks of Daniel prophecy at least . Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where abouts in the book of Daniel do you get these statements you make from? undecided

Like I said you are not knowledgeable about the bible that you argue about. Do your research please. Fron first chapter of Daniel and don't leave out the very last !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please House, I Need Interpretation On This Dream / Adeboye Bans External Preachers, Non-members From Preaching / Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.