Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nff, Football Fans Will Smile Again—tb Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff, Football Fans Will Smile Again—tb Joshua (817 Views)

Search Hilarious Photos: This Is How Arsenal Fans Will Go To Work This Morning / 12 Questions Arsenal Fans Will Never, Ever Get An Answer To, Ever (pictures) / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nff, Football Fans Will Smile Again—tb Joshua by itiswell1(m): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2011
Prophet TB Joshua who foresaw the Super Eagles failure to qualify for next year’s Nations Cup has predicted the country will soon smile again.

“I see good days for our football. Something will happen and the NFF (Nigeria Football Federation) and Nigerians will smile. I won’t say more,” he told several thousands of his congregation members.

Joshua, who owns My People Football Club that produced Golden Eaglets stars Sani Emmanuel and Ogenyi Onazi, was reported to have warned of dangers for Nigeria against Guinea in last Saturday’s Nations Cup qualifier in Abuja.

“I saw it (the Nigeria vs Guinea game) and I called them but nobody listened,” he said.

“There was nothing I could have done to change the mind of God. I love Nigeria but I’m human like all of you.

“I feel the same pains as Nigerians that we will not be at the Nations Cup, but I only told people what God revealed to me.”

Several of the country’s top football stars like Daniel Amokachi, Nwankwo Kanu, Joseph Yobo as well as top coaches like Shuaibu Amodu and John Obuh are known to have consulted Prophet Joshua.

West Bromwich Albion striker Osaze Odemwingie revealed that Joshua’s prophesy pressured the Eagles and another prophet was invited to come and pray for the team before the match.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/football-golf-boxing/22775-nff%2C-football-fans-will-smile-again%E2%80%94tb-joshua.html

(1) (Reply)

God Of Soccer / “I Warned Keshi Abt Errors In The 2nd Half” T. B. Joshua / Egyptian Referee Who Officiated Nigeria Vs Zambia Match To Be Expelled From Afco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.