Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business (24727 Views)

Soludo Names Anambra International Convention Centre After Obiano / Obafemi Olopade: My Calabar Condom, Syringe Factories Were Killed By Government / How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ratak center for services.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by oyeb15: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmm. That's where merciless tax force collect peoples car everyday.

Don't go that area if your car papers aren't complete cos u will cry and treck back home
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by seguno2: 1:43am On Aug 24, 2023
AnonPoet:

Sponsored Post

Is this not an abuse of Awolowo’s name by those who claim to be political heirs of his progressive governance policies, but are nothing but progreThieves in their lootocracy

Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article)

In all of these, the family he had was not his flesh and blood. In another spoof of Christ, who were his family anyway? Those who were with him must be counted as his family. So, I combed in the ambience of Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), and I found none. I went to Ogun, I frisked the crowd under Amosun’s bower, hardly any. Around Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola in Osun, I could not lay a finger. With Governor Kayode Fayemi in Ekiti, where are the forbears of Awo? Yet, I can hear the chants of Awo. Hardly in any of the inaugural speeches or any of their other public intervention would you miss the philtre and filter of Awo from these gentlemen. To parody Novelist Joseph Conrad, they are the sparks from Awo’s sacred fire, the messengers of the might within the man.

Already all of them are pursuing the legacy ideas of Awo: free education, free health services, infrastructural development, urban renewal and economic engineering.
>
>
I wrote once that this woman whom Awo once described as the jewel of inestimable value has lost value to his cause. If he came back to life, he would have committed the extraordinary act of divorce after death Even his newspaper, The Tribune, has so stumbled and fallen that it swims in Awo’s vomit.

https://www.nairaland.com/685391/awo-family-without-awo-sam#down
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Abid2020(m): 4:43am On Aug 24, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Is this not the building located beside the flyover?

I saw it in May when I visited Ado-Ekiti.
Yes it is not far from the flyover

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by juman(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2023
That is big edifice.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by juman(m): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2023
Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Awolowo.

Yoruba´s father.

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by johnjose68: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2023
AnonPoet:

Sponsored Post
I.pob, oya come and get angry..the kind of news that make you unhappy is here grin

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by humberjade: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Good thinking for the all in one entertainment, shopping and recreational edifice, but the architectural layout is wack, the architect missed the opportunity to attract more potential clients.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Germi9: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Must the buildings always look like sh!t?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by jrusky(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Martinsmine:
Paid adverts.... rubbish

Oh, why did you call it rubbish?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Tunde835(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2023
Its pretty big
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Tunde835(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2023
jrusky:

Oh, why did you call it rubbish?
Hate towards yoruba. Structures like this dominate Ogun state too

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Tunde835(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Martinsmine:
Paid adverts.... rubbish
Any form of advertisment is paid
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by backtovillage: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2023
The incumbent governor of the state performance. He is always making demand for more money but don't want people to make any demand from his government
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by jrusky(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Tunde835:
Hate towards yoruba. Structures like this dominate Ogun state too

That was why I asked him what make him made such statement? Let's wait and hear from him his reason if it is abut hatred for Yoruba then we shall know the right answer to give him.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Tunde835(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2023
blowjohn:
OP mind the way u use the word 'magnificent'.

That building no fine reach the demolished ugly UTC structures for abuja.

Its actually a good looking and impressive building

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by MeineMutter: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2023
Rederede.

Mediocrity.

This is what they are building with our millions, if not billions, in 21st century.

Dem don see us finish.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by akinmusi(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2023
Tours
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by MightySparrow: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
Igbos go soon flocks that place. They no d learn.

They are welcome so far they don't evade taxes and are law abiding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Lonely12: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2023
I'm from Ekiti state. if you ask for my suggestion is will say this is just a waste of funds. The Modern market built at Oja Oba is still empty. hundreds of shops in that Oja Oba market. Now this is another one again. not far from each other. people in ekiti prefers to buy things by the road side than to go into one mall. Ado Ekiti is populated by students, EKSU, SCHOOL OF NURSING, FED POLY, if they are all on break. ado will be soo dry.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by AmazingELixir: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Adverts now making front page news in NL...Me and my family will survive these present crop of NL mods..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by MrsTwrite(f): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2023
More money.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2023
ovie8200:
Beautiful, third to comment...I guess I am improving! grin grin grin grin grin

Is there any price for the first to comment on Nairaland?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2023
AnonPoet:

Sponsored Post

This is Very Impressive for The Well Being of The Society of My EKITI People.

Kudos To These Investors.

Please, How Do I Sponsor A Post on Nairaland ?

What is The Cost of Sponsoring A Post on Nairaland ?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by wittywriter: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Please, How Do I Sponsor A Post on Nairaland ?

What is The Cost of Sponsoring A Post on Nairaland ?

Message the Mod of the section related to your post(s) I think business or investment is moderated by Mukina2 or Dominique.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2023
wittywriter:

Message the Mod of the section related to your post(s) I think business or investment is moderated by Mukina2 or Dominique.

Wittyness

Greatness Wittyness
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by delpee(f): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2023
Lonely12:
I'm from Ekiti state. if you ask for my suggestion is will say this is just a waste of funds. The Modern market built at Oja Oba is still empty. hundreds of shops in that Oja Oba market. Now this is another one again. not far from each other. people in ekiti prefers to buy things by the road side than to go into one mall. Ado Ekiti is populated by students, EKSU, SCHOOL OF NURSING, FED POLY, if they are all on break. ado will be soo dry.

I understand your perspective but sometimes you build for the future if you expect growth and development. Ado is more like the central town for Ekiti kete and they're not far apart. If there are good roads, people from outside town will visit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

They are welcome so far they don't evade taxes and are law abiding.

They're more pro-taxes than any tribe in Niger especially outside their region.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by MightySparrow: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

They're more pro-taxes than any tribe in Niger especially outside their region.
Good
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business by Dbestbrest: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is beautiful. Having this mall in Ado Ekiti will surely provide a serene environment for people like us that crave for a non chaotic environment to shop. People that goes for shopping in malls feel safe and relaxed while shopping. Only a myopic person will not think that development is a daily thing that grows a city

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Nigerians Will Fill Uncountable Forms To Withdraw Large Amounts / Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.