Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! (484 Views)

Tour Around Kaduna City. .. / Kaduna City Showoff / This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! by NativeMan1(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Good Morning.
Start your day with this beautiful craft from my Channel!

Watch the Full Video Here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJX4_RAMCpA?si=q0DFeW30dT0apFQC

The couple of Weeks and months that pass have been that of great reflection from my part that of a difficult yet positive instinct to forge ahead with a plan to fill a void,to impact in the little way I could, to satiate my hunger of doing something different and also to think out of the box in Reflection of the current reality of Digital Transformation.

To have a skill and to learn through it perfecting every bit of it as well as putting others through.To Explore and present this other part of My country that many tends to neglect in the YouTubing Arena.

Please I enjoin you to accept this as a formal invitation to come along with me in this journey, I promise you that it'll be fun,yet wild and tough with a bits of adventures.As well as educative and impacting,a variety I must say.
Subscribe to My channel as this will be the beginning of a new chapter,Likes and Comments your Views, Criticisms and Suggestions will all be gladly welcomed.

Don't forget to #BeMySubscriber.
Thanks
Cc
DisGuy
JustWise
Rocktation, farano
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique,Nlfpmod,Seun

Re: Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nice one man. grin
Shey na the Kaduna wey I know be this?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! by JrSteven(m): 2:19am On Aug 25, 2023
So nice, I'm currently serving my father's land in Kaduna
Re: Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! by NativeMan1(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2023
itzzkhaliii:
Nice one man. grin
Shey na the Kaduna wey I know be this?
Sure it's an extensive view within the metropolis as well,as some historical blend along.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! by NativeMan1(m): 5:58am On Aug 26, 2023
JrSteven:
So nice, I'm currently serving my father's land in Kaduna

Wow na which side you they serve? Hope say you're enjoying your service,let me know if you need some explanations.Thanks
Re: Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! by NativeMan1(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2023
DisGuy
JustWise
Rocktation, farano
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique,Nlfpmod,Seun

Show your boy love this is my first video,Alot effort goes into producing it,Na Front-page Material he this oooo.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! by triple996(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
9ice
D yeye mods will not take this to the promise land now wooo. Very anyhow people
Re: Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! by JrSteven(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
NativeMan1:

Wow na which side you they serve? Hope say you're enjoying your service,let me know if you need some explanations.Thanks

Kaduna North.. I was staying at coppers lodge at constitution road but I've gotten a place at barnawa. Well slowly I think I'm adapting and beginning to enjoy the state

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City! by NativeMan1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
JrSteven:

Kaduna North.. I was staying at coppers lodge at constitution road but I've gotten a place at barnawa. Well slowly I think I'm adapting and beginning to enjoy the state
sure you'll Man.I wish you a safe service full of benefits.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paying For My Pending Advert / Filling Out K-1 Visa Form / Austrian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.