Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A (239 Views)

Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Over Murder Of UK Returnee In Abuja / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by therealesttin(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: A by westlius(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Next time get there names
Tell them u will report them on twitter
They will behave
Even tell them ur fone is recording all what you are saying
B bold while saying it
No fear at all
They go calm down

1 Like

Re: A by therealesttin(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
westlius:
Next time get there names
Tell them u will report them on twitter
They will behave
Even tell them ur fone is recording all what you are saying
B bold while saying it
No fear at all
They go calm down

Boss, it was in the midst of threatening them and being bold that i was accused of all forms of crimes, it was me versus an entire police patrol team. I can definitely identify them if i see them again, at least i can identify the team leader, hes a yoruba elderly man from Osun state, another benin officer has badly bleached skin, and there was also a female officer, she was the one who collected the money, these 3 i can definitely identify
Re: A by LeeSantos(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
therealesttin:

Boss, it was in the midst of threatening them and being bold that i was accused of all forms of crimes, it was me versus an entire police patrol team. I can definitely identify them if i see them again, at least i can identify the team leader, hes a yoruba elderly man from Osun state, another benin officer has badly bleached skin, and there was also a female officer, she was the one who collected the money, these 3 i can definitely identify

I thought some persons said these new waves of rogue police and soldier are Igbos?

I used to think religion was the problem of this country. But now it all clear to me it the other reason we are where we are today

(1) (Reply)

Admin Please Stop Ban This Username Srredkita / Kogi: Boy Buries Alive By Elder Brother For Stealing N1,000 Rescued / Nasarawa State University, Keffi Student. 4 Student Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.