Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,509 members, 7,857,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Eko Electric Wrongfully Cut My Light Without Notice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eko Electric Wrongfully Cut My Light Without Notice (290 Views)

Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement / Delta Pastor Accuses NDLEA Officials Of Wrongfully Detaining His Wife And Child / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Electric Wrongfully Cut My Light Without Notice by benjida: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,
How can I get the attention of top management of Eko electricity distribution company? They cut my light on allegation of meter by-pass which was later found to incorrect. Since 4th of August, I've been going to their Orile district office.
I stay in Aguda, Surulere. Please help with any advice. Mods please help me give attention to this.
Re: Eko Electric Wrongfully Cut My Light Without Notice by endsarrrs(f): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lawless entity

2 Likes

Re: Eko Electric Wrongfully Cut My Light Without Notice by Daddyseun1: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Na naija u dey, many things no dey right
Re: Eko Electric Wrongfully Cut My Light Without Notice by Berrityga: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
You bypass the light them cut you off you go connect am back come Dey claim innocent. No lie talk truth.
Re: Eko Electric Wrongfully Cut My Light Without Notice by benjida: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Berrityga:
You bypass the light them cut you off you go connect am back come Dey claim innocent. No lie talk truth.

They themselves saw that they made a mistake
Re: Eko Electric Wrongfully Cut My Light Without Notice by Ladygee12: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
benjida:
Dear Nairalanders,
How can I get the attention of top management of Eko electricity distribution company? They cut my light on allegation of meter by-pass which was later found to incorrect. Since 4th of August, I've been going to their Orile district office.
I stay in Aguda, Surulere. Please help with any advice. Mods please help me give attention to this.
Even when ur not home thry will cut ur light ,I wonder if they expect people to always be home during d week ,after upsetting u to that point , you will still pay for reconnection
Funny county

(1) (Reply)

Read About Scary True Crime Incident Throughout The World / Nigeria Police Arrest Politician Over $760,000 Fintech Patricia Scam / Nigerian Lady Recounts How POS Operator Swapped Her ATM Card And Withdrew All He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.