Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

The God You Claim To Know But You Keep Limiting �� - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God You Claim To Know But You Keep Limiting �� (93 Views)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / This is the Will of GOD: "You should abstain from fornication" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God You Claim To Know But You Keep Limiting �� by AdetoyeAyomikun: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Someone came to me and said, "Adetoye, do you know what?" I said, "What?" After their explanation and words, I came to this understanding.

We doubt and limit the ability of the Holy Spirit, and we are not aware of it. They said all of us want to be on fire, and unfortunately, it will be a strange fire. We have limited ourselves by thinking that being on fire means praying in tongues for hours or that when we lay hands on someone with cancer and say, "Go out in Jesus' name," it will immediately fly out, and then we are on fire.

I know you might want to ask, "Isn't healing the sick our reality? Isn't that what God told us to do?" But let me tell you, sickness is more than just headaches and cancer. Our environment and community are sick, and they are looking for someone to say, "I have come with the solution written about me to heal poverty, depression, corruption, broken homes, malice, evil thoughts, and so on." However, we have limited the healing power to headaches 😪.

A student who knows he has read and has prayed, even though he doesn't understand too well, and then we end his prayer with "O Lord, bring to my remembrance." That sounds good, right? But when he's told that there is a reality where he can ask the heavens to show him the answers in his dream, he will say that it's a lie, that it's not possible. We doubt the reality of who we truly are. This has given those in the world an supposed advantage over us.

All we seem to want to become in God is that man or boy who is given the chance to preach on the altar, and the power of God will make everyone fall.

We all want to work for God, but it's unfortunate that we don't even know what the One we want to work for wants us to do. We have guessed what He wants already, but no, it's not right.

What we want to become, we don't know, and we don't even care at all. We have assigned ourselves work to do in the vineyard of God, and God is like, "Who sent him? Who sent her?"

Will a laborer be rewarded for work he was not sent to do?

Enough of these limitations, enough of giving ourselves work to do. If God is truly sufficient, then let's act and do as if He is. Let's ask Him what He wants us to do and stop assigning ourselves work to do🙂.

The time is now and here. It's time for all of us to understand and stay true to what we are meant to become. Our journey to becoming is a stage of process, but to stay and excel in this process, we must know what we are meant to become.

Are you ready for the change? Are you ready to know?

Then get this free ebook, "THE BECOMING." It's time to learn; it's time to know. No more working in vain. If I am to serve God and represent Him on Earth, I must know what to do and how to do it.

Kindly tell me in the comment section if you need the link cause I can't post it here so nairaland won't block me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Solution / Hunter And Hunted / Wait Patiently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.