Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products (1271 Views)

A Brother Have Been Liberated From Transsion / How Transsion Holdings Has Eaten Deep Into The African Society. / How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by ICTNEWS: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Are you among those who swear by their life that you can never, ever, ever use a transsion product?

Well, chances are, you're already using one of their technology powered product or another - For example, for those who are so in love with Oraimo range of accessories, you're already a Transsion Holdings customer. If you use boomplay, vskit, syinix smart devices or some other popular apps. You're a consumer of transsion services and products already.

The truth is, Transsion as a company is making great products, but your perception of them might be due to your experience of some of their low quality products. No need to totally write them off due to this. They make specific product(s) for specific class of people - If you understand this, you'll know how to start making product selection.

Here is a comprehensive list of some of the products and services that they make and how they appeal to different people: As published on World Kustomers https://www.worldkustomers.org/2023/08/transsion-holdings-technology-company.html

After reading this, you might have a different perception.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by iHateFraudsters: 4:44am On Aug 26, 2023
Very interesting 🤔

I can see your point.

I hate infinix, Tecno and co.

But I love oraimo products.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by bigiyaro(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2023
It's brokenness that will link anybody to transion products, cos they are always a more qulitative , similar but expensive product.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Kakadancefreak(f): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Very interesting 🤔

I can see your point.

Well, it's opposite for me.

I love their gadgets, and their devices are topnotch!
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by iHateFraudsters: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

Well, it's opposite for me.

I love their gadgets, and their devices are topnotch!

You're probably a new user of infinix and Tecno.

Maybe they've improved their products.

I am in the league of first users, we used transsion when they first came to Nigeria.

Phones were a disappointment back then.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Aphrygian(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
All their phones were disappointment except techno N3 & N5
iHateFraudsters:

I am in the league of first users, we used transsion when they first came to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Shuregirl: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
I used to think I could never use Tecno so many years ago sha, lol. Until I used their Camon15. Dem don dey try
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by chickenfoot: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Real talk, truly transsion have a very wide variety of products.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by chickenfoot: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Very interesting 🤔

I can see your point.

why? What is wrong with Infinix and TECNO?
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by chickenfoot: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
bigiyaro:
It's brokenness that will link anybody to transion products, cos they are always a more qulitative , similar but expensive product.
abegiii, they have very good devices too so anyone will go for them just because of preference sef.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by chickenfoot: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Aphrygian:
what are you saying? How about the phantom series?
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Wanni25(f): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

All devices where disappointments compared to the upgrade in technology now.

I have used many devices from these guys and I mean it's been nothing short of satisfaction.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Idarachris84: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
chickenfoot:
what are you saying? How about the phantom series?

That guy is speaking from another planet!
Phantom x series or Phantom v fold na him mate?

Some people just wan yan!
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Fonjewel0(f): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
chickenfoot:
why? What is wrong with Infinix and TECNO?
No need to know na!
Free this marketers abeg

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Kakadancefreak(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
bigiyaro:

Brokenness has nothing to do with this!
Is what the user loves that they go for.

In other words, what appeals to the customer.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by bigiyaro(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

Brokenness has nothing to do with this!
Is what the user loves that they go for.

In other words, what appeals to the customer.
you have 100,000,000 dollars, but you prefer a 10k road side Bluetooth speaker over an original JBL, in fact you prefer to rent a leaking room in an face me I slap you compound instead of a duplex in an upscale area. Is God not wonderful??
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Ntwrk: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Keep playing, this post confirms the fact that transsion what ever makes either cheap or counterpart product cos my experience with these stuffs you mentioned were horrible. I’ve single handedly bought an infinix smart series i had to dispose cos the sht was freezing. My last experience with boomplay was shitty i was forced to subscribe Apple Music. The 20,000 mAh oraimo powerbank I bought disappointed me after few months of use i had to go buy another itel 10,000mah with out functions it, i once posted about this(which i still don’t understand).

So i hate to say this, like it or not, transission na blood sucker.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Norman4real(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2023
I use a Phantom x2 and there's no disappointment here. It's a very capable gaming phone.

I also use Oraimo fast charger, Oraimo freepods 4 and a 40,000mah Oraimo power bank. Oraimo accessories are very good quality.

I once had an Oraimo watch but wasn't really impressed by it's functionality. But it's battery life was good.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by PacNwa: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2023
I have a brand new Samsung A34 for sale
With receipt and all
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by kuljayms1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Interesting read, companies diversify in order to give their customers more range. That's a good thing tbh.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by DanyelAmeh: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
So true cool cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Zarandah: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
If you use the Camon 20 ehn, especially the Doodle version, e dope no be small. cool cool
Shuregirl:
I used to think I could never use Tecno so many years ago sha, lol. Until I used their Camon15. Dem don dey try
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by biroo: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
kuljayms1:
Interesting read, companies diversify in order to give their customers more range. That's a good thing tbh.
real talk, we have to commend them for such business strategy.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by biroo: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Zarandah:
If you use the Camon 20 ehn, especially the Doodle version, e dope no be small. cool cool
sure, with such design surely that camon doodle will be amazing.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Yinksy09(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
I actually use a transsion device and currently with the latest Tecno Camon series.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Shuregirl: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Zarandah:
i can only imagine, lol. It’s been on my mind to get one
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Jacku: 5:30am On Sep 18, 2023
Very well said
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Jacku: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Very interesting 🤔

I can see your point.

this is a perception problem
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Jacku: 5:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Aphrygian:
will you say same for their newer devices?
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by dboyoji: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
I remember then when I tried Infinix Marvel. I ain't going back to their products.
Re: This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products by Ukalu381(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
I use Samsung phone
I use Samsung airpod
Power bank is new age not transsion
Smärt watch - not yet using one.
Music apps - Samsung music, audio mack and Spotify
Anything transsion I dey avoid am at all

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Dangerous Fish In The World / Latest Gist From Mtn,celtel ,glo&mtel / Welcome Cybergenius Phone Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.