Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Want To Learn. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Learn. (210 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn. by philGeo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good day Nairaland members, please I want to learn how to trade Gift Card and Bitcoin.

I graduated this year and I don't want to put my hope on government for job, I will appreciate if I can get someone who can teach me.

I based in Mararaba, Karu local government area of Nasarawa.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn. by doggedfighter(f): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Isn't this yahoo ?
Re: I Want To Learn. by woginid967: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2023
philGeo:
Good day Nairaland members, please I want to learn how to trade Gift Card and Bitcoin.

I graduated this year and I don't want to put my hope on government for job, I will appreciate if I can get someone who can teach me.

I based in Mararaba, Karu local government area of Nasarawa.

Youtube is your friend.

Go to youtube and learn.

Anyone who is really into it wont devote time to teach you, else dem go scammmmm u
Re: I Want To Learn. by wittywriter: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=doggedfighter post=125363366]Isn't this yahoo ?[/quote ]
Nope....it's called Exchange Merchant.

@philGeo you need capital to learn and be in the business.

Wittyness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Thank God I Am Smiling To Bank Everyday Through Optimal Energy Investment Ltd / With My Pattern The Avaitor Game Will Surely Pay You Daily / Aas Token Will Take World By Surprise Power By Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.