Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) (26103 Views)

Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Obviously you're a mad man because it is only a mad man that won't recognize a sane man if he sees one grin grin grin grin grin abeg go aro in Abeokuta for your treatment, Yaba left in Lagos too will give you better treatment for your madness grin grin
AriyaTV:

I am fully ready for you, I get time.

You, your parents and your entire lineage are complete bastard, if not,

I remind you again, go to Ilorin and fight and reaclaim your lost religion/tradition. It's not too late. If you're not a bastard and a coward, you will go to Ilorin and fight instead of ranting on Nairaland like a bastard lunatic that you are.

Lost son of a bastard that you are. Lazy idiot.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by AriyaTV: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
mipeesoft:
Obviously you're a mad man because it is only a mad man that won't recognize a sane man if he sees one grin grin grin grin grin abeg go aro in Abeokuta for your treatment, Yaba left in Lagos too will give you better treatment for your madness grin grin

Since you know aro, I'm sure you're a regular visitor there. Only a madman knows one.

Una don change goal post, if Ilorin matter pain you Wella, you for carry your foolish soul go fight na and stop ranting on a faceless forum.

Retard.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Unfortunately for you, all these curses coming out from you are returning back to you and your family, so you better have pity for your family. Aro is waiting for you were man grin grin grin grin grin
AriyaTV:

I said I'm ready for you.

If you stop replying me it will never be well with you, complete bastard that you are.

It will not be well with you and your entire generation if you don't placed the curse on your bastard parent.

I'm surprised, Why not go to Ilorin and placed the curse on them so that you can continue your Iseese, bastard like you.

I will not take you serious if you don't go to ilorin and fight. Useless fool.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ilorin is not the only town that am concerned about, every other Yoruba land are my concern and Yoruba people must be free from the slavery of foreign religion and free from the terrorists people like you who are products of Fulani rapists grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
AriyaTV:

Since you know aro, I'm sure you're a regular visitor there. Only a madman knows one.

Una don change goal post, if Ilorin matter pain you Wella, you for carry your foolish soul go fight na and stop ranting on a faceless forum.

Retard.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ilorin is not the only town that am concerned about, every other Yoruba land are my concern and Yoruba people must be free from the slavery of foreign religion and free from the terrorists people like you who are products of Fulani rapists grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
quote author=AriyaTV post=125395646]

Retard.[/quote]
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ilorin is not the only town that am concerned about, every other Yoruba land are my concern and Yoruba people must be free from the slavery of foreign religion and free from the terrorists people like you who are products of Fulani rapists grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AriyaTV:

Retard.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
If you like it or not Ilorin and every Yoruba land MUST BE FREE from terrorists people like you, so I can assure that more pains await you in the nearest future grin
AriyaTV:

Retard.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hand don dey pain you ni abi you're on your way to Yaba left grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AriyaTV:

Retard.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Were man grin grin grin grin grin you don tire abi you don go take your afternoon medicine grin grin grin grin grin ;no wahala I go wait for you idiot D
AriyaTV:

Retard.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
You're a real bastered if you don't come out and reply me after taking your afternoon medications. Pray that I shouldn't come across your comment on nairaland forum because I will feed you with more wotowoto. You have an empty brain and you're parading yourself as a man grin grin
AriyaTV:

Retard.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
You claimed to be ready for me and you ran away after taking your madness recess medics grin grin grin grin shame on you faa
AriyaTV:

I said I'm ready for you.

If you stop replying me it will never be well with you, complete bastard that you are.

It will not be well with you and your entire generation if you don't placed the curse on your bastard parent.

I'm surprised, Why not go to Ilorin and placed the curse on them so that you can continue your Iseese, bastard like you.

I will not take you serious if you don't go to ilorin and fight. Useless fool.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by AriyaTV: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
mipeesoft:
You claimed to be ready for me and you ran away after taking your madness recess medics grin grin grin grin shame on you faa

So you get strength quote me like this, I say make I give you time, make I see how many times you wan quote me.

So the thing pain you like this, why you no enter night bus go Ilorin go reclaim your stolen land idiot like, stupid coward, Don't take your madness out on me, carry am go Ilorin. If truly e pain e dey you.

You come faceless forum dey vent your anger, I'm surprise at your foolishness.

If you still get time quote I no say u be empty chest beater of a useless parent if you no fit go Ilorin.

As you can see my moniker "ARIYA TV" I go come cover you life and direct. Big fool.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mr idiot so on top of like 10 quotes after your previous one na only you fit reply, aaahhhh you bi the so you're not just useless you're also a coward grin grin grin grin grin grin ; infact your mumu no get rival.
AriyaTV:

So you get strength quote me like this, I say make I give you time, make I see how many times you wan quote me.

So the thing pain you like this, why you no enter night bus go Ilorin go reclaim your stolen land idiot like, stupid coward, Don't take your madness out on me, carry am go Ilorin. If truly e pain e dey you.

If you still get time quote I no say u be empty chest beater of a useless parent if you no fit go Ilorin.

As you can see my moniker "ARIYA TV" I go come cover you life and direct. Big fool.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
After you've exhausted all your curses which I sent back to you, the best you can do now is to abuse grin grin grin grin grin grin Mr idiot I promise you that abuse I will use am reset that your dull brain
AriyaTV:

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Since you're a product of fulani rapist definitely your character shouldn't be different from that of a cow grin grin grin grin
AriyaTV:

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
I repeat the entire Yoruba land will be liberated from religious slavery and free from terrorists like you, better get that into your dumb skull.
AriyaTV:

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by AriyaTV: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
mipeesoft:
I repeat the entire Yoruba land will be liberated from religious slavery and free from terrorists like you, better get that into your dumb skull.

Mr. Liberator, I can see that the only strength you have is to vent your anger on a faceless forum.

I challenge you, if truly you are a true son of your father and not a bastard, why not proceed to Ilorin and rescue the land from the Fulani's. I repeat you're a coward.

It's now clear to me that I've arguing with a lunatic. After this last post I won't reply you again.

I'm saying it for the last, I won't reply you unless you proceed to Ilorin and fight the Fulani's to reclaim the land.

In the meantime continue with your ranting and I will never reply you again unless you take my advice.

Bye bye, Mr. Liberator.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
AriyaTV:

Mr. Liberator, I can see that the only strength you have is to vent your anger on a faceless forum.

I challenge you, if truly you are a true son of your father and not a bastard, why not proceed to Ilorin and rescue the land from the Fulani's. I repeat you're a coward.

It's now clear to me that I've arguing with a lunatic. After this last post I won't reply you again.

I'm saying it for the last, I won't reply you unless you proceed to Ilorin and fight the Fulani's to reclaim the land.

In the meantime continue with your ranting and I will never reply you again unless you take my advice.

Bye bye, Mr. Liberator.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Shame on you for running awaygrin grin grin grin grin grin grin and for your info I don't take up stupid challenges from ignorant people like you idiot whos means of livelihood solely depend on fomenting troubles, causing mayhem and shedding blood. Again, am assuring you that Ilorin and other Yoruba land will be liberated from you and your co terrorists.
AriyaTV:

Bye bye, Mr. Liberator.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
I have no anger to vent on your ranting and the rubbish you spewed since morning, rather I used to bring out the madness in you, even after you took double portion of your madness recess drugs today you still displayed your craziness in pure anger grin grin grin so my aim was well achieved. if you're wise you should've seen all that since morning. Anyway, may all the curses upon you reject every solution to remove them ASEEE. sleep and wake up to more troubles and problems for you tomorrow morning ASEEEEEEEE
AriyaTV:

Bye bye, Mr. Liberator.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by allytinted: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#AMVCA2018: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Steps Out In All White For Red Carpet Duties / BBNaija S6: Housemates Receive Their First Rewards / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.