Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style (20272 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Score 2 Goals In Al Nassr's Win Vs Ahli / Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by udeh3(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chidolalar:

And dat someone has scored more goals against epl top six teams without playing there than a overrated penalty and tapin player who played in epl for 8 years
Dat someone is d ONLY world champion that has completed football and d undisputed GOAT in world football compared to a penalty and tapin local champion who is d biggest flop in d greatest tournament in football

Like someone that won the youth world cup against Nigeria via penalties, both goals?

Ooooooohhhhh, now, I understand! No wonder he couldn't cope in France, baba japa fast cos he would just become irrelevant
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Chidolalar: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
udeh3:

Like someone that won the youth world cup against Nigeria via penalties, both goals?

Ooooooohhhhh, now, I understand! No wonder he couldn't cope in France, baba japa fast cos he would just become irrelevant
cjudy:

Who’s king of Penalty? Be like you no watch last World Cup. The officials have to fabricate Penalty to enable your Pessi score
He can japa anywhere bcuz he is ONLY world champion that has completed football unlike that overated piece of penalty and tapin shit who was rejected by all top European clubs after becoming d biggest world cup flop in football history
Penaldo is d player that has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history.
That is why he will always and forever be called penaldo.
Without penalties, penaldo doesn't have a footballing career.
Without penalties, penaldo is just an overrated piece of shit of a player.
Without penalties, penaldo is d most useless player ever.
Without penalties, penaldo is lifeless.
Imagine only one player playing over 180+ penalties in football history in all competitions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Penaldo should be given penalty d'or as d king of penalty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A very useless penalty merchant who begs and dives for penalty Everytime πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Without penalties, Messi d Undisputed GOAT has more career goals than penaldo in a whooping 130+ lesser appearances and d all time top scorer from open play
Goggle it and see for yourself who has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history.

1 Like

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Chidolalar: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

When u keep on posting for trash...u thi k I have time to be reading trash ... I have noticed ur past posts are never cohesive....its always scatter scatter... u expect me to read ur long episode...u go explain tire

You this brainless penaldog.
Point out d trash and prove you are not a brainless and stupid Penaldog
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by udeh3(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chidolalar:

He can japa anywhere bcuz he is ONLY world champion that has completed football unlike that overated piece of penalty and tapin shit who was rejected by all top European clubs after becoming d biggest world cup flop in football history
Penaldo is d player that has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history.
That is why he will always and forever be called penaldo.
Without penalties, penaldo doesn't have a footballing career.
Without penalties, penaldo is just an overrated piece of shit of a player.
Without penalties, penaldo is d most useless player ever.
Without penalties, penaldo is lifeless.
Imagine only one player playing over 180+ penalties in football history in all competitions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Penaldo should be given penalty d'or as d king of penalty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A very useless penalty merchant who begs and dives for penalty Everytime πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Without penalties, Messi d Undisputed GOAT has more career goals than penaldo in a whooping 130+ lesser appearances and d all time top scorer from open play
Goggle it and see for yourself who has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history.

The difference between CR7 who started playing football before Messi in terms of penalty is 14. So, you can get the ratio

I just laugh when people talk about penalties...
Messi success in penalty is less than that of CR7 who has more success rate in taken penalities

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Chidolalar: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
udeh3:

The difference between CR7 who started playing football before Messi in terms of penalty is 14. So, you can get the ratio

I just laugh when people talk about penalties...
Messi success in penalty is less than that of CR7 who has more success rate in taken penalities

U had to give fake lies to cover your useless and overrated penaldoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You think u are chatting with a novice in football
Penaldo has played 182 penalties in all competitions and scored 153 while Messi d undisputed GOAT has played 139 penalties and scored 108.
So 182-139= 43.
Meaning penaldo aka king of penalties has played 43 more penalties in all football competitions more than the undisputed GOAT Messi.
Now when you check their overall career goals WITHOUT PENALTIES from Messi vs Ronaldo.app u will find out that Messi d undisputed GOAT has more career goals WITHOUT PENALTIES than that overrated piece of shit called penaldo despite playing a whooping 130+ lesser appearances than Penaldo.
So can u now see penaldo is d real penalty merchant
Can u now also see Penaldo is absolutely NOTHING and USELESS without penalties
Can now see why he will always and forever be called penaldo

Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by udeh3(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chidolalar:

U had to give fake lies to cover your useless and overrated penaldoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You think u are chatting with a novice in football
Penaldo has played 182 penalties in all competitions and scored 153 while Messi d undisputed GOAT has played 139 penalties and scored 108.
So 182-139= 43.
Meaning penaldo aka king of penalties has played 43 more penalties in all football competitions more than the undisputed GOAT Messi.
Now when you check their overall career goals WITHOUT PENALTIES from Messi vs Ronaldo.app u will find out that Messi d undisputed GOAT has more career goals WITHOUT PENALTIES than that overrated piece of shit called penaldo despite playing a whooping 130+ lesser appearances than Penaldo.
So can u now see penaldo is d real penalty merchant
Can u now also see Penaldo is absolutely NOTHING and USELESS without penalties
Can now see why he will always and forever be called penaldo

I don't need to insult you to make my point. I speak fact. Upload your fact and quote the source where the difference between CR7 and Messi in penalty is more than 35

Until then, note that same Laliga, ?
Messi played over 15 seasons while CR7 was less than 9, yet, has better stat than Messi. Even in goal per play ratio. You know nothing about stat.

You still don't know how CR7 is the world most popular man, not just in football
Re: Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style by Chidolalar: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
udeh3:

I don't need to insult you to make my point. I speak fact. Upload your fact and quote the source where the difference between CR7 and Messi in penalty is more than 35

Until then, note that same Laliga, ?
Messi played over 15 seasons while CR7 was less than 9, yet, has better stat than Messi. Even in goal per play ratio. You know nothing about stat.

You still don't know how CR7 is the world most popular man, not just in football

Are u blind or just ignorant?
I uploaded everything there but u are just blind and ignorant to see it.
Even you that uploaded it don't even know or understand what u uploaded πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Look at dat place where they wrote 153/182 for penaldo and 108/139 for Messi and there is d facts and stats which clearly signifies penaldo has score 153 penalties inside 181 penalties played while Messi has scored 108 penalties inside 139 played.
And Messi d undisputed GOAT has far more career goal ratio Dan penaldo in all competitions despite penaldo playing 140+ far more appearances.
Messi d Undisputed GOAT has more career individual records, trophies, man of d match awards, free kicks, playmaker awards, better career overall goal ratio, collective trophies, assists, outside d box goals, chances created, through balls, etc far more than d shit penaldo
And finally Messi d Undisputed GOAT is d ONLY world champion that has completed footballπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Messi d undisputed GOAT has achieved far more and plays far more than penaldo in 140+ lesser appearances.
Now imagine Messi having d same number of appearances as penaldo.
That is why penaldo will always be under d shadow of d undisputed GOAT MessiπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Libyan Coach Apologizes After Accusing Nigeria Of Using "Juju" To Win Games / Age Scam Shakes Under-23 Football Camp / NFF Sacks Aminu Maigari (As President)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.