Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Power Spiritual Native Doctor - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Power Spiritual Native Doctor (255 Views)

The Best Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Nigeria / What Do You Call This Animal In Your Native Language / Fertile Duck, Turkey, Noiler, And Native Chicken Eggs Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Spiritual Native Doctor by AWODAYOFAKUNLE1: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Cry to great baba.(+2348114864866)No human being sacrifice baba we help you in any probelms
Baba we make you rich forever God create everybody in world but he do not create us to die in poverty call baba if you have try it before he do not work call with faith he we help you to get rich in this year 2023 who poor we become rich this year call baba (+2348114864866) with faith this is the problem baba help
(1.)Money Rituals
without human blood
(2)work of leadership
(3)Instant money
(4)business to move forward
(5)lotto number
(6)marriage problems
(7)promotion in work Place
(coolluck of jobs
(9)client problem
(10)sickness
(11)court Case
(12)traveling to abroad
(14)Girls friend boys problems
(15)football solutions
(16)luck of child
(17)family problems
(18)when you want something from someone
(19)when you want powerful
(21)school of knowledge
(22)you haven't a gold problem to remove*)
(24)high sprit
(25)protection
And many more Call (+2348114864866)me or WhatsApp me now No Human Blood

Re: Power Spiritual Native Doctor by TemplarLandry: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Give your life to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Power Spiritual Native Doctor by churchillson32: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2023
I understand that you're sharing contact information for assistance with various challenges. While everyone faces difficulties in life, it's important to approach solutions in ethical and legal ways. If you're seeking help, I encourage you to consult professionals or resources that provide legitimate and safe Lotto assistance. Remember, there are always positive paths to overcoming challenges.
Re: Power Spiritual Native Doctor by soccerlite: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
baba should do something for nigeria refinery that's not working
Re: Power Spiritual Native Doctor by soccerlite: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Give your life to Jesus.

Is it everyone that want to go to heaven

Abi nigeria politicians want to go to heaven

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantity Of Cassava Needed In Our Factory In Ibadan / Farm Manager Needed / Fingerlings Juvenile Brooderstock Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.