Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Yahoo Boys Do This And You Will Never Be Caught - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Yahoo Boys Do This And You Will Never Be Caught (825 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Do This And You Will Never Be Caught by johnog4sure: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
This update is only for those who wants to clean up. And it's for only those in 'dating' I will think of solution for other categories of yahoo later. I have started an NGO and we are running a campaign called "whiteyahooyahoo" it is to educate yahoo boys that the effort they put in crime if put in legit business they will still be very rich. As a software developer I want a build an app for "Romance as a service" all yahoo boys into dating scam should register and update their profile, no effect can arrest you because you're now legally offering romance as a service and getting paid, and what they called "impersonation" will be called "persona" meaning you can switch persona as your clients demands it. You can be a soldier, a female, male... anything. After all a girl at silicon valley built an AI chat app which keeps millions of users company. Ours is even better because it will be real humans! Mod take this this to FP let me see how much support we can get, before setting up a team

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Do This And You Will Never Be Caught by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
hmn once police or efcc check your phone and they see nudes or screenshot of payment na otilo be that..
your idea will make sense if you make it more of orientation. letting these boys know thier rights..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Do This And You Will Never Be Caught by lymelyte(m): 10:42am On Apr 25
johnog4sure:
This update is only for those who wants to clean up. And it's for only those in 'dating' I will think of solution for other categories of yahoo later. I have started an NGO and we are running a campaign called "whiteyahooyahoo" it is to educate yahoo boys that the effort they put in crime if put in legit business they will still be very rich. As a software developer I want a build an app for "Romance as a service" all yahoo boys into dating scam should register and update their profile, no effect can arrest you because you're now legally offering romance as a service and getting paid, and what they called "impersonation" will be called "persona" meaning you can switch persona as your clients demands it. You can be a soldier, a female, male... anything. After all a girl at silicon valley built an AI chat app which keeps millions of users company. Ours is even better because it will be real humans! Mod take this this to FP let me see how much support we can get, before setting up a team
this cannot work in a realistic world..Ideally,it might work but realistically,it won't..IDENTITY is a big thing now and the powers that be wants one identity per individual in a realistic world.
Re: Yahoo Boys Do This And You Will Never Be Caught by johnog4sure: 11:36am On Apr 25
lymelyte:
this cannot work in a realistic world..Ideally,it might work but realistically,it won't..IDENTITY is a big thing now and the powers that be wants one identity per individual in a realistic world.
The app itself will first verify your real identity as you are signing up, each of the 'personas' you chose will be tied to the real identity incase of tracking, afterall when social media first started nobody was using their real identity those days it was "avatar" if u use myspace and other early social platforms before facebook.
So its do able.
I heard now that even btc wallet is now tied to real identities I dont know how true is this, I have not been active in the crypto space for sometime now.

If not projects I have at hand I would have started the app.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Do This And You Will Never Be Caught by lymelyte(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25
johnog4sure:
The app itself will first verify your real identity as you are signing up, each of the 'personas' you chose will be tied to the real identity incase of tracking, afterall when social media first started nobody was using their real identity those days it was "avatar" if u use myspace and other early social platforms before facebook.
So its do able.
I heard now that even btc wallet is now tied to real identities I dont know how true is this, I have not been active in the crypto space for sometime now.

If not projects I have at hand I would have started the app.
Your idea is a brilliant idea but I think there are grey area when it comes to things like this..
Re: Yahoo Boys Do This And You Will Never Be Caught by johnog4sure: 3:19pm On Apr 25
lymelyte:
Your idea is a brilliant idea but I think there are grey area when it comes to things like this..
If you identify any grey areas u can highlight them, the challenge with ideas like this, is not even the app but in the marketing
Re: Yahoo Boys Do This And You Will Never Be Caught by imagrg(m): 2:33am On May 01
Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

New In Abuja Looking For Female Pal / Who Likes Moi? / Female Friends Needed In Ph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.