Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Calling On All Webmasters & Soe Pros To Network Together - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling On All Webmasters & Soe Pros To Network Together (865 Views)

Poll: Which platform would you chose as the best converting advert platform ?

Google Adword: 50% (2 votes)
Facebook: 50% (2 votes)
Yahoo: 0% (0 votes)
Bing: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

I Need Blogger Friends To Network Together / Pros $ Cons Of PDO And Mysqli / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling On All Webmasters & Soe Pros To Network Together by green10119(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hello,
Are you a Webmaster, SEO professional this tread invites you to come and network with other Nigerian professional and website owner share marketing ideas like Free Google Advertising, Facebook Advert vouchers, Website Optimization best practices & so much more all for free no payment requests will be made on this tread as we come together to help each other grow
Re: Calling On All Webmasters & Soe Pros To Network Together by databoy: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2011
Nice thread. One backlink took i love that gives result and free to use is yahoo answers. I just won the best answer to a particular question some days back. Will post the link soon., cos am using my mobile.

(1) (Reply)

New Social Network Unthink Says ‘fu’ To Facebook And Google+ / Building An E-commerce Website / Is It Problem With NIRA Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.