Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural (380 Views)

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / The Supernatural Experience / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by thesilentman(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tell me what you think of this.This is what happened last week in a public hospital that i visited.
A patient shouted "ghost! Ghost!"pointing towards her window at around 5am and she lost her sight instantly.This incidence is very very real as the nurses there are still talking about it.Can anyone convince me here that this shit ain't real?
Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
thesilentman:
Tell me what you think of this.This is what happened last week in a public hospital that i visited.
A patient shouted "ghost! Ghost!"pointing towards her window at around 5am and she lost her sight instantly.This incidence is very very real as the nurses there are still talking about it.Can anyone convince me here that this shit ain't real?
What was the patient's diagnosis before the incident? What was he in the hospital for? After the episode, what did the doctors say? undecided

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by thesilentman(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What was the patient's diagnosis before the incident? What was he in the hospital for? After the episode, what did the doctors say? undecided
she just underwent a surgery proceedure.Mind you,she was fully compos mentis when that happened.
Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
thesilentman:
■ she just underwent a surgery proceedure.Mind you,she was fully compos mentis when that happened.
What was the surgical procedure for? What did the doctors say may have caused her blindness?. undecided

Hallucinations happen to even those who are supposedly compos mentis as well..... so? undecided

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by thesilentman(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What was the surgical procedure for? What did the doctors say may have caused her blindness?. undecided

Hallucinations happen to even those who are supposedly compos mentis as well..... so? undecided
doctors didn't openly believe her ofcourse,but the nurses did.Btw,so hallucination now blinds the eyes?
Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by Weretuntun: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
only fool will not believe

3 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
thesilentman:
■ doctors didn't openly believe her ofcourse,but the nurses did.Btw,so hallucination now blinds the eyes?
Did the nurses all see what the woman claimed to have seen for them to have believed her? undecided
She went blind after supposedly seeing what she claimed she saw....but what did the doctor say about her going blind? What was their diagnosis?, undecided

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by thesilentman(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did the nurses all see what the woman claimed to have seen for them to have believed her? undecided
She went blind after supposedly seeing what she claimed she saw....but what did the doctor say about her going blind? What was their diagnosis?, undecided
Maybe you should come to the place and confirm yourself.I don't want to go into details for the sake of the patient's identity
Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
thesilentman:

Maybe you should come to the place and confirm yourself.I don't want to go into details for the sake of the patient's identity
So you don't have any real details. You just believed what you were fed? Without questioning to ascertain the truth of what you were fed? For real? undecided

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by thesilentman(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you don't have any real details. You just believed what you were fed? Without asking questioning to ascertain the truth of what you were fed? For real? undecided
Wahala!
Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala!
Notice I didn't even ask you at all of the identity of the woman in question yet you were not able to provide any detaii surrounding the event. That is how you can easily spot a person telling tales. undecided

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by omniwater: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
You are trying to sell porks to Muslims.

It will only bring ridicules.

You go explain tire, no evidence.

Only few people are given the gift to see those things and they don't go around telling anyone about it just because

Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.

That patient just received the duct tape treatment because she couldn't shut up.

No be everything person see him dey talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
omniwater:
■ You are trying to sell porks to Muslims. It will only bring ridicules. You go explain tire, no evidence.
Only few people are given the gift to see those things and they don't go around telling anyone about it just because. Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. That patient just received the duct tape treatment because she couldn't shut up. No be everything person see him dey talk.
That is the core problem with their claim --- NO EVIDENCE! undecided

2. Accepting an idea without proof is akin to declaring oneself a fool for an idea. Even Jesus Christ gave evidence to His disciples before they believed in Him. You lot who simply believe --- trust and obey --- without evidence don't belong to Him but are of the stock of your pastors and mogs. undecided
Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by omniwater: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is the core problem with their claim --- NO EVIDENCE! undecided

2. Accepting an idea without proof is akin to declaring oneself a fool for an idea. Even Jesus Christ gave evidence to His disciples before they believed in Him. You lot who simply believe --- trust and obey --- without evidence don't belong to Him but are of the stock of your pastors and mogs. undecided

You are right!

You're always right!!

Enjoy your day!!!

4 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Don't Believe In The Supernatural by thesilentman(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2023
omniwater:

You are right!

You're always right!!

Enjoy your day!!!
spiritual is real bro,forget.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

God Is Love / Spirituality Is Scientific. The Madness Of The Gemini / One Year In Memory: Late Gov. Yakowa, Gen. Azazi & Others...(rip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.