Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) (254 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
A video circulating online shows moment a juju testing experiment turned fatal in Ayiem, near River Subiri.

It was gathered that a young man identified as Amoh Kwadwo, known as Mallam, met his untimely demise when his attempt to showcase acquired juju powers led to a fatal shooting.

In the video, his friend, Emmanuel Quaicoe, 22, pulled the trigger, resulting in the grim incident that happened yesterday, August 26.

The Mpohor District Police Command confirms that their swiftly took action and apprehended Quaicoe, while four others fled the scene.

Ghana police statement said:

“The Police have arrested one suspect in connection with the killing of a 28-year-old man at Ayiem in the Western Region on 25th August 2023.

“Preliminary investigation indicates that the suspect, Emmanuel Quayco, together with five other accomplices currently on the run, was in the process of exhibiting the potency of their alleged spiritual powers when he shot and killed the deceased, Amoh Kwadwo alias Mallam, with a single-barrel gun loaded with an AA cartridge.

“The suspect is currently in Police custody assisting the investigation while efforts are underway to arrest the other five suspects to face justice. They are advised to surrender to the nearest Police Station or be fished out from their hideouts.”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwda_QOKayZ/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) by pdppower: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
The world minus one fool. How could you allow yourself to be used to test the potency of a charm? Why didn't the guy use himself?
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Juju failed oo
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
No assurance wey you fit gimme wey go make me gree make you test gun for my body cheesy
Wetin I go tell me ancestors? In fact, dem no go allow me rest in peace. grin
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) by OperationalVehi: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
If all these things dey work, government no go dey spend millions buying bullet proof na.

Well it's fine sha. He made a big sacrifice.
If it had worked, people would have been dragging the invention with him.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) by illicit(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Who is that Alien
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) by tydi(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
When illiteracy jam with ignorance the fatal outcome is usually Death
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Friend After Juju Testing Gone Bad (photos) by 22o62021: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
When they Wan test cutlass own for my body

I no gree oo

(1) (Reply)

/ Naija Wats D Way Forward / The No. 1 New Year's Resolution A Lot Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.