Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How I Transformed From Selling Designs For 2k On Whatsapp To Selling To Company - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / How I Transformed From Selling Designs For 2k On Whatsapp To Selling To Company (104 Views)

Training! Training!! On Whatsapp / Facebook Marketing + Animation Video Tutorial For 2k / Be Informed To Be Transformed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Transformed From Selling Designs For 2k On Whatsapp To Selling To Company by Faithexplore(f): 1:12am On Aug 28, 2023
Graphic design is an exceptional expertise preferred by majority of companies.
And must be sold for a price that will align perfectly with the service rendered.
And also make more money, you can make your service viable to top tier international firms and earn triple of what you earn on WhatsApp and even get a corporate affiliation that will yield maximum turns for you.
To get the tools needed to showcase your service to elite companies,
it is just an easy task to do , just send a dm to 09078801465 on WhatsApp
And secure a spot among an exclusive group of only ten individuals.
And if you don’t know graphic design you should consider this more

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Amazon KDP Store With Your Smartphone / Fesfsrgzdrgzdrg / Mastering AI Prompt Engineering: A Comprehensive Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.