Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane (1929 Views)

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) / Rapper Rick Ross’ Nigerian Twin Brother Found In Warri, Delta State / Jeez, FAT RAPPER Rick Ross Has Lost A Lot Of Weight – Check Out His New Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskem(f): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
Rick Ross is unconscious and paramedics are desperately trying to resuscitate him.

Rick was on a flight going from Ft. Lauderdale to Memphis today, when the rapper lost consciousness.  The plane was forced to make an emergency landing.  Emergency workers tell us the call came in at 12:55 PM ET ,  the caller reported a seizure. Ross is currently on a gurney at the airport, and an eyewitness tells us EMT workers are administering CPR.  Members of Rick's entourage are standing by, some of them extremely emotionally upset.

We're told his entourage jumped out of their seats to alert plane personnel -- at which point a doctor on board administered CPR on the rapper.

The plane made an emergency landing right away -- and we're told, as Rick was being wheeled off the aircraft, he appeared to show signs of life.

Story developing , 

read more>>>
http://www...com/2011/10/rapper-rick-ross-unconscious-after.html
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskem(f): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2011
*UPDATE*

11:54 AM PST: Rick Ross -- who's still in the hospital -- is telling people he still plans to perform tonight in Memphis at FedExForum.

11:05 AM PST: It appears Rick Ross is now tweeting, claiming he is okay.

10:57 AM PST: Police confirm Ross has been transported to a nearby hospital.

A family member says, Rick is currently under close supervision and is doing fine. Drugs and alcohol were not involved.

10:50 AM PST: Rapper Wale -- one of Rick's closest friends -- just tweeted, "I just talked to Ross, he's 100 pct ok, " Another member of Rick's entourage DJ Sam Sneaker also says the rapper is okay.
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by anonymous6(f): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2011
That man must have had some medical conditions before to lead to this, people who are obeised like Rick Ross tend to develop other medical problems like diabetes and heart disease which increases their chances of stroke. As sad as this news is I am not surprised

Rick Ross

Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskem(f): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^well you are not far from the truth, he really need to watch his weight.
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by Relax101(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2011
tell him to cut down on the drug intake and hit the gym. The gym doesnt kill!!!
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2011
oh wow! Thank God it wasn't life threatening!
And may he have a fast and perfect recovery.  smiley

Being caribbean tho Rick Ross does need to lose weight.
Unfortunately our men in the Caribbean ignore vital signs
and fail to take advice that pertain to health. Pr0state cancer
and [obesity] high blood pressure/ diabetes are the top killers
of our men.  undecided
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2011
Relax101:

tell him to cut down on the drug intake and hit the gym. The gym doesnt kill!!!

hmmm. . .

'I love big chicks. Just be big and I will follow follow'.

interesting.  tongue
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskem(f): 1:52am On Oct 15, 2011
*UPDATE*
Rick Ross Suffers Another Seizure On Private Jet!
Rick Ross' private jet made an emergency landing in Birmingham, Alabama, 2 hours ago, en route to his concert in Memphis ,  and we found out he suffered another seizure.

It's the second time today where a plane in which the rapper was a passenger made an emergency landing.  Rick suffered a seizure this morning on a Delta flight that returned to the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
Rick went to the hospital, was released, and then took off at 5:07 PM ET from Ft. Lauderdale to make his concert  tonight in Memphis. But at 5:44 PM CDT, the plane was diverted and landed in Birmingham after Rick had a seizure on board.

Rick is currently in a Birmingham hospital emergency room.  and his present condition in unknown.

Before Rick took off from Ft. Lauderdale, he tweeted a video showing he was ok. Rick was supposed to be on stage in Memphis at 7:30 PM ET.

read more>>http://www...com/2011/10/rick-ross-suffers-another-seizure-on.html
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by Relax101(m): 2:01am On Oct 15, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

hmmm. . .

interesting.  tongue

Hey Jamo girl, You want me to use as my gym?
I will if you allow me. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskem(f): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2011
haha,officer ricky down, gtfoh,well he'z gettin wot he deserves mehn,dis fake azz gangsta/rappa aint notin buh a snitch/co/druglord so 4k him, god 4gives,i don't, more lyk god 4gives,burgers don't
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by poweredcom(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2011
That what always happenes to FAT people, that the way BIG PUN DIED,

He should stop eating fatty food which is the order o americans .he shold go for natural foods, and infact come here and eat our eba and soup, lol
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskem(f): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
poweredcom:

He should stop eating fatty food which is the order o americans .he shold go for natural foods, and infact come here and eat our eba and soup, lol

lolz @ eba and soup grin
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by Outstrip(f): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
Na wa oh. His breasts are bigger than mine
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskem(f): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^really?
lolzzzz
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by Outstrip(f): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
He should not leave the house with no bra on. He is atleast a c cup
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskem(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
wowzzzzzzzzzz
dont believe I'll be laughing this much on nairaland 2night.
thanks God he's ok now, he's even hell bent on performing 2night in memphis instead of resting!
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskem(f): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2011
;d
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 16, 2011
Relax101:

Hey Jamo girl, You want me to use as my gym?
I will if you allow me. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

angry angry angry angry
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by kony1(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Being caribbean tho Rick Ross does need to lose weight.
Unfortunately our men in the Caribbean ignore vital signs
and fail to take advice that pertain to health. Pr0state cancer
and [obesity] high blood pressure/ diabetes are the top killers
of our men.  undecided

lol you stay reaching with this caribbean sh.t Rick ross is a fat black american man from the south/florida. No more "hatian" or different than the average dude down there lol.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskemms: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
I thought he's Caribbean myself, dont know he's from FL.
thanks for the update
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by kony1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
Rick ross technically has hatian ancestry. But the guy is baiscally an black american from florida/the south. Shes saying caribbean like as if hes straight out of haiti she strains herself to mention anything caribbean. That nigga is black and american
Re: Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure On Airplane by baskemms: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2011
oh ok, thanks for the clarification.

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Dey! Annie Idibia Versus Annie Macaulay / Wedding Ceremony Of Njideka Kenechukwu Odili And Uzoma Chika / There Is Power Between My Legs' - Nigerian Singer Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.