Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! (543 Views)

How To Make Thousands Daily From Instagram / How To Make Thousands Daily From Instagram / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by DomTORRETTO: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Sports arbitrage has been around for quite some time now and only a few have been making a fortune from it and earning a lot.

What is Sports Arbitrage?

It is the process of placing a bet on a particular sporting event and making profit irrespective of the result or outcome of that event.

Breaking it down;
This can be explained as taking advantage of the difference in odds between 2 bookmakers to make secured guaranteed profit for yourself.

Example -
There is an event between Team A & Team B.

Bookmaker A set Team A to win @ 3.22 & Team B to win @ 2.40
Bookmaker B set Team B to win @ 3.96 & Team B to win @ 1.85

(this is just an illustration) Using the arb calculator, there is an arbitrage between Team A to win at Bookmaker A and Team B to win at Bookmaker B.
So you can stake on both Team A and Team B at the different bookmakers then make your guaranteed profit irrespective of the outcome between the 2 teams.

I am organising a 2 weeks Arbitrage Course for few people who would be interested.
This great course would include;

- Meaning of sports arbitrage
- Arbitrage calculator
- Sports arbitrage sites
- Best bookmakers for arbitrage
- Sports Trading
- Explanation & Meaning of sports trading
- Best sites for trading sports
- and more...

Bonus topics;

- currency arbitrage explanation
- where to buy cheap foreign currencies
- sell currencies at high rate
- crypto arbitrage using binance.
- card arbitrage on bank cards

To avoid congestion of this course by unserious persons and to make sure this knowledge is only gotten by the right individuals, access to this course is open to just very few persons.

Price for this is N20,000

After the end of the 2 weeks course, you will never seek or pay for any arbitrage update or tutorial from anyone again.

The Decision to make use of this opportunity is totally in your own hands.

You will be happy you took this opportunity.

I will give you a full time refund if you don't learn anything or get any value after one month.

THAT'S MY WORD FOR EVERY MEMBER.

Reach me on the contact below to get in now..

070_8744_239_1 (whatsapp).

I will post sports arbitrage games for free here in this thread for the next 7 days so you can take advantage and make profit from it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by Madu2013(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Some of the arbitrage u mentioned above like currency arbitration and bank card Arb are outdated and they are not working again, stop deceiving people.
U are clearly not good in sport arbitrage because if u are u should know that the examples u gave are wrong. Because for this to work u have to bet one team “to win” in one bookie and the other team “win or draw” in another bookie.

3 Likes

Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by NwaScore442(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Arbitrage betting dat only requires calculator to find is what u re speaking grammer and mentioning 20k. Very greedy bastard

1 Like

Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by Sapeleboy911(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
When you bet on teams A & B to WIN. What happens if there is a DRAW? You can't even explain arbitrage betting properly in your sales script, yet you are charging people 20k to teach them. This guy you funny, I pity the maga wey go fall for this sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by woginid967: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
I use Free arbitrage groups in telegram posting 5%-60% arbs daily.

Even the paid group is 5k. With no ban from bookies.

You want to sell breakingbet, rebel bet, etc for 20k

1 Like

Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by Madu2013(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
The telegram group u are talking about are they getting their game manually or is still the ones posted by breakingbet, rebel etc?
Please if it’s manually researched Arbs I will like to join…I don’t mind paying.
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by DomTORRETTO: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Madu2013:
Some of the arbitrage u mentioned above like currency arbitration and bank card Arb are outdated and they are not working again, stop deceiving people.
U are clearly not good in sport arbitrage because if u are u should know that the examples u gave are wrong. Because for this to work u have to bet one team “to win” in one bookie and the other team “win or draw” in another bookie.

Currency arbitrage and card arbitrage can never be outraged.
Only your own procedure is outdated.

I won't argue that with you so argue with yourself
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by DomTORRETTO: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaScore442:
Arbitrage betting dat only requires calculator to find is what u re speaking grammer and mentioning 20k. Very greedy bastard

Go ahead and use only calculator to look for your arbitrage and then tell me how many you could get in a day using just calculator and your head.
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by DomTORRETTO: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
When you bet on teams A & B to WIN. What happens if there is a DRAW? You can't even explain arbitrage betting properly in your sales script, yet you are charging people 20k to teach them. This guy you funny, I pity the maga wey go fall for this sh*t.

Bro i know that and i explain everything to those in my course class so enquire you spit from your mouth.
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by DomTORRETTO: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
woginid967:
I use Free arbitrage groups in telegram posting 5%-60% arbs daily.

Even the paid group is 5k. With no ban from bookies.

You want to sell breakingbet, rebel bet, etc for 20k

I use more than Breakingbet and Rebelbet for my arbitrage games.
Those 2 looks outdated to me
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Bro i know that and I explain everything to those in my course class so enquire you spit from your mouth.
You are and remain a thief, a successful arbitrage bettor should be busy figuring ways on how to improve his game in the ever-changing world of smart betting. And not looking for gullible victims to scam 20k.
From fixed games, to adesense arbitrage, currency arbitrage, and now sports arbitrage.

1 Like

Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by DomTORRETTO: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

You are and remain a thief, a successful arbitrage bettor should be busy figuring ways on how to improve his game in the ever-changing world of smart betting. And not looking for gullible victims to scam 20k.
From fixed games, to adesense arbitrage, currency arbitrage, and now sports arbitrage.

For your information, i am still very much involved and earning from them.

I have been in arbitrage for long and i know all that so enquire before you talk and let it sink into your head.

I can still teach you if you want if you don't the funds to learn. Just ask.
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

For your information, i am still very much involved and earning from them.

I have been in arbitrage for long and i know all that so enquire before you talk and let it sink into your head.

I can still teach you if you want if you don't have the funds to learn. Just ask.
You have been in arbitrage betting for a long time, but here you are posting imaginary fixed games. If you are smart that action alone should tell you something.
Teach me arbitrage? Funny you, I have moved on to value betting since 2019. Cracking the sharps and exchanges is the goal for now.
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by DomTORRETTO: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

You have been in arbitrage betting for a long time, but here you are posting imaginary fixed games. If you are smart that action alone should tell you something.
Teach me arbitrage? Funny you, I have moved on to value betting since 2019. Cracking the sharps and exchanges is the goal for now.

Lol I have been value betting for 3 years. I am into Sports Trading now.

I have won a lot of times with those fixed draws but premium ones..

I know you want to learn and i will show you how to trade sports starting with Betfair sports exchange platform.
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Lol I have been value betting for 3 years. I am into Sports Trading now.

I have won a lot of times with those fixed draws but premium ones.

I know you want to learn and i will show you how to trade sports starting with Betfair sports exchange platform.
You ended up displaying your ignorance on a topic you know nothing about. You are nothing but a cheap and desperate information marketing newbie. And from all indications so far you are failing woefully on your new trade, just as you failed woefully on your previous endeavours. Life can be truly unfair, I can feel your pains.
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by DomTORRETTO: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

You ended up displaying your ignorance on a topic you know nothing about. You are nothing but a cheap and desperate information marketing newbie. And from all indications so far you are failing woefully on your new trade, just as you failed woefully on your previous endeavours. Life can be truly unfair, I can feel your pains.

I know guys like you and what you need. I have given you an idea so go and work on it.

Ciao!!
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

I know guys like you and what you need. I have given you an idea so go and work on it.

Ciao!!

Looking forward to your next marketing adventure, hoping you don't fail miserably like the previous ones.
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by Generalgoshen: 5:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Looking forward to your next marketing adventure, hoping you don't fail miserably like the previous ones.
boss abeg drop your number, I wan to reach out to you thanks
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Generalgoshen:
boss abeg drop your number, I wan to reach out to you thanks
Send a DM
Re: Sports Arbitrage Explained & How To Earn Thousands Daily From It!! by woginid967: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

I use more than Breakingbet and Rebelbet for my arbitrage games.
Those 2 looks outdated to me

Gotcha.... This is the proof i needed.

You're a sure frauud.

You believe your internet is the only one that works?

You just lied

(1) (Reply)

Need Buyers For For Auto Parts / Advice Needed Urgently / Money Sharing Comes To Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.