Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. (488 Views)

Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Describe Your Current Bank Account Balance With A Quote From The Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Tempulated(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mine

N120,000.
Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
U want top am 4 me?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by illicit(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
I spend cash

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Kingosytex(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tempulated:
Mine

N120,000.

You rich oo! For this Tinubu admin? grin

May what is your current account balance favour me and my family grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by kestolove95(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Tempulated(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kingosytex:

You rich oo! For this Tinubu admin? grin

May what is your current account balance favour me and my family grin

Chief it's not like that ooo. I have a huge task ahead of me in life ranging from furthering my education and acquiring good skills that will sustain me for future. I am just here pitying myself.

I just got a job that pays 80k monthly. I have
wasted lot of my youthful years doing menial jobs with no headway due to the situation of the country.

A man of my age should not have such account balance as savings because i am 31years of age.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Kingosytex(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tempulated:

Chief it's not like that ooo. I have a huge task ahead of me in life ranging from furthering my education and acquiring good skills that will sustain me for future. I am just here pitying myself.

I just got a job that pays 80k monthly. I had a wasted lot of my years doing menial jobs with no headway.

A man of my age should not have such account balance as savings because i am 31years of age.

I quite understand you bro. Life is a gradual process, you count 1 before 2.
Just keep your heads straight, be focused and gun for your goals.
Everything will fall into place.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Tempulated(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kingosytex:

I quit understand you bro. Life is a gradual process, you count 1 before 2.

Thanks for the words of motivation.
Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Tempulated(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kingosytex:

I quit understand you bro. Life is a gradual process, you count 1 before 2.

I was planning ahead this year thinking everything will be fine. Until this administration came and price of everything skyrocketed.

That 120k just look like 20k in my eyes.
Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by gaby(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
John 3:16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Kingosytex(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tempulated:

I was planning ahead this year thinking everything will be fine. Until this administration came and price of everything skyrocketed.

It will. There must always be tough times but your ability to surmount them is what makes you whom you are.
Life has always been about struggles and survival of the fittest; life isn't a bed of roses.
You don't give up...Have you ever imagined finding yourself in an unknown country thousands of miles away from home where you know absolutely no one?
Have you ever imagined being betrayed in a far way country where you know absolutely no one? The person involved even went as far as poisoning the minds of a few persons he thought you had their contacts, warning them sternly not to lend you a helping hand.
Have you ever imagined being homeless and cashless in a foreign land with no one to help out?
That was my story, but man no be God.
Don't see any factor as a limitation, you can surmount any challenge.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by OperationalVehi: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
10 Naira

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by adeoyekay(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mine is 30naira

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
13.08 naira.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Tempulated(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kingosytex:

It will. There must always be tough times but your ability to surmount them is what makes you whom you are.
Life has always been about struggles and survival of the fittest; life isn't a bed of roses.
You don't give up...Have you ever imagined finding yourself in an unknown country thousands of miles away from home where you know absolutely no one?
Have you ever imagined being betrayed in a far way country where you know absolutely no one? The person involved even went as far as poisoning the minds of a few persons he thought you had their contacts, warning them sternly not to lend you a helping hand.
Have you ever imagined being homeless and cashless in a foreign land with no one to help out?
That was my story, but man no be God.
Don't see any factor as a limitation, you can surmount any challenge.

Thanks a lot once again for the words of motivation. I will keep reverting with subsequent updates on this platform.
Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by fbabs(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
minimum account of 23,000
Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by adeoyekay(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
fbabs:
Minus account of 23,000
please share more light on account having minus cause I didn't understand
Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Foodqueen(f): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
adeoyekay:
please share more light on account having minus cause I didn't understand

Same here o.

Abi na loan
Re: What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. by Tempulated(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2023
Foodqueen:

Same here o.

Abi na loan

Post your Account Balance Details.

(1) (Reply)

Can 2.5m Build A Decent Room And Palor Boysquarter? / Maintain Your Family With Good Income / God’s View Concerning Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.