Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

After This, You Will Never See Epe Properties The Same Way Anymore! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / After This, You Will Never See Epe Properties The Same Way Anymore! (73 Views)

From Pixels To Properties: The Art Of Evaluating Real Estate Virtually / See Epe Lagos In A Raining Day / Foreclosed Properties The Best Way To Buy For A Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After This, You Will Never See Epe Properties The Same Way Anymore! by derwin(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
What did you hear about Epe Properties? The most I've heard is, Epe is far..
But you see, in the business of Real Estate, we do not invest in properties because we want to Live there; unless it'll be called a "Subsistence form of investing" we invest in properties because;

📌people will definitely live there.
📌Those who didn't take their positions to invest early will definitely buy higher from you.
📌You earn cashflow for life as the money gotten from your properties can facilitate other investments that give you cashflow.

I carefully study the properties I offer my client and I'm Bold to say that our new Estate, "Alumoni", Ketu Ejinrin Epe is the best investment spot for you.

Alumoni is directly facing the Expressway. Properties facing the Expressway are very high in demand. The wonderful features all around Alumoni will wow you.

You have;

- the Lagos media and Film city
- The wonderful Lagoon where you can enjoy fresh seafood
- The Ejinrin General hospital
- The Lagos market etc.

Alumoni is within an existing community, life and commerce fully present. And when you think about the distance,
It's less than 40 minutes drive from Lakowe Ibeju Lekki, and 20 minutes drive from the Epe T junction.

When it comes to pricing, other Estates are envious of us. We sell at a very affordable price because we put the client 1st. We make it easier for you to buy more plots than to tie down money on Just 1 plot.

For a 500 SQM, in Epe Facing the road, the least price from other estates is: 6M Naira, but we sell ours not even for 5M, definitely not 4M and not even 3.5M....

Get Alumoni at a PreLaunch price of : 1.999M per plot. After the PreLaunch, price now becomes: 3M per plot.
I have seen properties in Epe, but I can tell you convincingly that "Alumoni" is the best pick for you. So take your positions now, buy up a acres and Hectares before the competition comes in.

For sales enquiries and purchase, call or chat me up. Call or WhatsApp : 07062907130

#Drofproperties
Re: After This, You Will Never See Epe Properties The Same Way Anymore! by derwin(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Alumoni city

Re: After This, You Will Never See Epe Properties The Same Way Anymore! by derwin(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
Directly facing the express.

(1) (Reply)

*gbagada Letting* *duplexes Residential N Commercial* / Crestline Properties Transforms Egbeda Community With Illuminating Initiative / Contact Expert Now With Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.