Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? (38895 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
she has every right to inform her family. She wasn't thrown to the world from the sky. She came through her parents who happened to be her first family. You don't need a telescope or seer to tell you her hubby is nothing but a cheat and promiscuous man. Those details she put up there are evidence. She can only go furtherby setting him up to nail him completely. I am a man so i understand the man is a cheat.

Telling a lady not to tell her family when a man is going astray is completely wrong. She obviously wouldn't be in her right frame of mind having discovered it. She definitely needs someone to talk to and i see no crime informing her family.

She must be ready to walk away from the marriage if she wants to tell her family or the husband will grow to hate her family forever. Op has to make up her mind on the next course of action.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kingbuhari(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
I hate marriage
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by abbey621(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
which vast majority favoured men? Everything still boils down on the nature of the case Mr man. No one has automatic right on the kids until the case is table before the court. Stop being biased. I'm a man like you too.

There's a thing called stats, I suggest you look up child custody cases in Nigeria and do your analysis based on the research. I don't have time arguing sentiments! I never told you that men gets automatic custody, I only attested to the fact that majority of the cases seems to favor men when age and incapability are not factors......If you still don't understand......it's best you face front....No need for this back and forth!
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Skyview01:

She must be ready to walk away from the marriage if she wants to tell her family or the husband will grow to hate her family forever. Op has to make up her mind on the next course of action.
telling her family doesn't mean she wants to end the marriage. Family,men of God, councillors even friends has helped in resolving marital crisis. It's left to her to decide if she want to stay or leave

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by WriterX(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
yewit37486:

That moniker is well known here for cantankerous back and forths, please save yourself the time and energy.
Your replies were very informative by the way.

Thank you, do have a pleasant time online.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
abbey621:

There's a thing called stats, I suggest you look up child custody cases in Nigeria and do your analysis based on the research. I don't have time arguing sentiments! I never told you that men gets automatic custody, I only attested to the fact that majority of the cases seems to favor men when age and incapability are not factors......If you still don't understand......it's best you face front....No need for this back and forth!
Stop giving wrong data with no evidence to back it up please. You're not talking to a baby. Where is your evidence? I believe you can only get your fact going to the Ministry or organisation incharge to get the right data and not this your assumption probably based on the few ones you've experienced in your circle.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Fairview1: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Woman, try dey marry men who has the fear of God in them to avoid this kind of stories.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Fairview1:
Woman, try dey marry men who has the fear of God in them to avoid this kind of stories.
No be your pastors and mogs dey commit adultery full everywhere? Abegi, make we hear word o'jare! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by abbey621(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Stop giving wrong data with no evidence to back it up please. You're not talking to a baby. Where is your evidence? I believe you can only get your fact going to the Ministry or organisation incharge to get the right data and not this your assumption probably based on the few ones you've experienced in your circle.

My evidence is my grandfather who is a retired judge with hundreds of divorce/custody cases under his belt from the 1970s to the year 2004. My evidence is online through various scholarly articles and references. Unlike you, I pride myself in research.

https://www.lawglobalhub.com/nigerian-cases-on-child-custody/

My evidence includes 3 uncles, several friends who went through nasty divorces in Nigeria. I won't even mention 2 personal lawyers and two siblings wo studied law. I don't need you to believe anything, I said what I said, if you have facts to counter it then present it otherwise, you can go kick rocks!
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by PINKYandBRAIN: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antonia
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious.

She must have worked so hard to satisfy your husband for her to ask such questions.

Who is sweeter between me and your wife?

Imagine the kind eyes she go dey use dey look you.

Anytime you are at peace with your husband she go dey vex.

Better up the game and claim your husband not just from Vicky but others.

Be insightful.
Observe him
Know why.
What if na the gal give am green light.

You don't need to rush.

If you rush you no go fit borrow oven.

Sit your husband down and discuss it.

It might be difficult but try. Don't try and fight the gal. You go embarrass yourself, your husband and the family.

Call his family instead.

If possible make una go out and settle the issue because you na go too shout.

You need to be smart.

Imagine that you know and act like you don't.

Even your husband go fear.

Leave the gal and face your husband.

Na im get problem.

E Kon be neighbors

Kaya mata self fit dey work.

Maybe the gal dey wear braless cloth and pantless.

The thing he want the gal understand

U want use Vicky hook up play.

She go Sabi suck dick

When last u suck him dick.

That alone go make am never leave Vicky hook up.

PINKY: You have written it all. Any addition, BRAIN ?

BRAIN: 80% of Marriages Fail in The World because of Infidelity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
PINKYandBRAIN:
PINKY: You have written it all. Any addition, BRAIN ?
BRAIN: 80% of Marriages Fail in The World because of Infidelity.

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Shantyken(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Story
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Iamzik: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
extremelygolden:
Marriage/ relationship these days nawa.

When you're cheating, please don't ever open your mouth to tell me "babe, you know I love you" because even before you finish uttering such gibberish, that thunder that has been doing press up for something now will manifest from no where! Nonsense!
I don't need your love, just give me my respect as your wife, ok?

A neighbour's daughter of all people! Disgusting and highly disrespectful.

Sis, l don't know how you're going to cope with this findings. If I were in your shoes (I forbid it anyway), I'll take a trip to think things over, then when I come back I'll confront him with all the evidence I have and execute whichever decisions I made during that trip.

The day I stopped looking into my husband's eyes, is the day I begin to shed every feeling I ever had for him, and I pray "may that day never come". Because I will take a walk right after that and I'll never look back.

Pele o Johnny walker 🏃🏃
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
abbey621:

My evidence is my grandfather who is a retired judge with hundreds of divorce/custody cases under his belt from the 1970s to the year 2004. My evidence is online through various scholarly articles and references. Unlike you, I pride myself in research.

https://www.lawglobalhub.com/nigerian-cases-on-child-custody/

My evidence includes 3 uncles, several friends who went through nasty divorces in Nigeria. I won't even mention 2 personal lawyers and two siblings wo studied law. I don't need you to believe anything, I said what I said, if you have facts to counter it then present it otherwise, you can go kick rocks!
Is this what you call evidence in Nigeria? Very funny

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by 4ward4: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Speak for yourself biko. There are exception in everything.

Lmao. once you find such men , let Me know
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by abbey621(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Is this what you call evidence in Nigeria? Very funny

Yes and if it is not good enough for you, that's okay too.....Like I said, I'm not going to argue sentiments with you....PEACE!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Johnsown1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tell him that you have been having some itches on your laps and on your V, then suggest to him that you want you two should be checked up and you should get a condom after that and always make it visible to him and even advice him to be using it whenever he wants to hook-up with any girl to avoid Infections because you never think of cheating on him with any guy.

Or you can catch him red handed by inviting the girl to the house more often to see his reactions

Or you can follow him up until you catch him in the act then buy packets of condom for him and advise him to be making use of it to avoid Infections.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Pikadili: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you caught your wife cheating on you with your next door neighbor, will you equally be this forgiving? undecided

Go and sit down
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by okoroemeka(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
jaeyking:
What you don't know doesn't kill you

But since you know, run your STI test and you could file for a divorce if you are not comfortable.

It's quite simple or more easier to say
it is easy for you to advice her to file for a divorce,what happens to for better and for worse,so she will pack up and run away at the first hint of problem,my own case was even far worse that I was seduced by my wife's last born in the family and the witch got pregnant,all hell broke lose but my wife didn't pack and go,now everybody is happy,even my in-laws that swore to kill me are now very happy because the 10yr old girl is living with them now and making them happy,tough times never last but tough people do,I learnt my lesson the hard way.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by gladdensir(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Peledonomy:

I dedicate "mumu like you" by zazuu to you

😄😆
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kemadealadire(f): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why can't these men stop staining their women's White and stick to their vows🤷🏽‍♀️ really annoying as they can't take what they dish out.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Backpedal: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antonia
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious.

She must have worked so hard to satisfy your husband for her to ask such questions.

Who is sweeter between me and your wife?

Imagine the kind eyes she go dey use dey look you.

Anytime you are at peace with your husband she go dey vex.

Better up the game and claim your husband not just from Vicky but others.

Be insightful.
Observe him
Know why.
What if na the gal give am green light.

You don't need to rush.

If you rush you no go fit borrow oven.

Sit your husband down and discuss it.

It might be difficult but try. Don't try and fight the gal. You go embarrass yourself, your husband and the family.

Call his family instead.

If possible make una go out and settle the issue because you na go too shout.

You need to be smart.

Imagine that you know and act like you don't.

Even your husband go fear.

Leave the gal and face your husband.

Na im get problem.

E Kon be neighbors

Kaya mata self fit dey work.

Maybe the gal dey wear braless cloth and pantless.

The thing he want the gal understand

U want use Vicky hook up play.

She go Sabi suck dick

When last u suck him dick.

That alone go make am never leave Vicky hook up.

This is insensitive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
So many males from dysfunctional upbringing here, so many daft brains, none of them will be able to stand the thought of their wives cheating, they will almost kill themselves and her if she was caught cheating, yet they want women to continue to live with a useless cheat in a stupid marriage, God forbid, can never be me, when a woman knows herself and her worth, she will leave that marriage with her head high and turn out fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pikadili:
■ Go and sit down
Ah, I see! You can't, can you? lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by jaeyking(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
it is easy for you to advice her to file for a divorce,what happens to for better and for worse,so she will pack up and run away at the first hint of problem,my own case was even far worse that I was seduced by my wife's last born in the family and the witch got pregnant,all hell broke lose but my wife didn't pack and go,now everybody is happy,even my in-laws that swore to kill me are now very happy because the 10yr old girl is living with them now and making them happy,tough times never last but tough people do,I learnt my lesson the hard way.

Ogbeni read where I said it's easier to say
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Bedminton: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
The same quote that has killed many throgh domestic violence and STI, awon what u dont know common sensical babatians
jaeyking:
What you don't know doesn't kill you

But since you know, run your STI test and you could file for a divorce if you are not comfortable.

It's quite simple or more easier to say

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Backpedal:

This is insensitive

Okay.

I said my piece. Say yours without commenting on mine
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Backpedal: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Okay.

I said my piece. Say yours without commenting on mine
Still insensitive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Backpedal:

Still insensitive

Okay.

But you prefer a woman to marry Ned nwoko with 6 wives.

Lol.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
Just send Him a text,

I know what you did Last Summer

Lmao 🤣 you just made me remember that movie 🎬

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Okay.

But you prefer a woman to marry Ned nwoko with 6 wives.

Lol.

And you're educated

Did Ned marry the six women behind his wives back, or he made them aware beforehand that he's a polygamous man and a Muslim undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by afrika4real(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

I also pretended like I heard nothing, I asked to use the oven and left .
Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

Guess what, the girls name is Victoria.

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

Also I am scared I might be infected with an sti.
now that you known what you didn't know, divorce him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife / Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.